Appearance could be deceiving, Bob Marley song sang by the unlikeliest person, a wadaad lool

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy does look like a sheikh but I think don't a really sheikh would do this guy is doing. When I was in my middle school was the first time I saw Arab men dress like sheikhs dancing and I was very shocked. I thought they were crazy. I was like "War hayaay sheikhyadii maxaa ku dhacay?" I actually though they were sheikhs then later I found out its their traditional clothing lol.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This guy does look like a sheikh but I think don't a really sheikh would do this guy is doing. When I was in my middle school was the first time I saw Arab men dress like sheikhs dancing and I was very shocked. I thought they were crazy. I was like "War hayaay sheikhyadii maxaa ku dhacay?" I actually though they were sheikhs then later I found out its their traditional clothing lol.

In your mind, as tani leygu salida said ( @sophisticate ) , we correlate a khamiis wearing Arab lunatic with wadaadnimo. This is a grave mistake.

Same way that our hooyos give their unrelenting trust in their local mosque imaam, I least trust them tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts