Apparently some folks in Somali parliament

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Are trying to pass a bill that legalises guursada caruurta

Pretty sure it ain't gonna go through but with some of the odaayal in politics living out their "aniga waa ugaas" fantasies you never know :sitdown:

@embarrasing where are you!!!?!?!!

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
68 IQ strikes again. Somalia is focused on stealing the innocence of children instead of the million other problems that faces Somalia

Mozart

You need people like me
The committee was two thirds female and the head was a female too. They would never allow their kids in the west to get married at 12 .

Yukon_Niner

VIP
68 IQ strikes again. Somalia is focused on stealing the innocence of children instead of the million other problems that faces Somalia
Little one I've been to Somaliland and whether there's a law or not truly doesn't make a difference. I really and truly was disgusted.

Let's not throw stones from glass houses eh

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Little one I've been to Somaliland and whether there's a law or not truly doesn't make a difference. I really and truly was disgusted.

Let's not throw stones from glass houses eh

stop comparing apples to oranges do you think this wasn’t happening in Somalia before this bill? The fact this showed up in parliament is my issue parliament should be curbing things like this not encouraging it. That’s why I said with the millions of other challenges facing them they really found time for this disgusting stuff. The fact you decided to drag Somaliland into this instead of addressing the issue at hand is sad. Take your weird obsession with Somaliland somewhere else. The word Somaliland was not mentioned anywhere in here stay on topic

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
What type of sick niggas even proposed this? How are these people allowed to represent for the people? Al-shabaab should be wiping these niggas out instead of dadka masaakiinta

Abaq

VIP
You stop being a child the day you hit puberty and become an adult. That doesn't mean you are mature though.

First that galmo thing, now child marriage?? Disgusting, vile, evil creatures. Trying to make Somalia a haven for pedos and the alphabet community.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
this is just sick and im sure if they had young kids they wouldnt allow someone to marry their kid

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
stop comparing apples to oranges do you think this wasn’t happening in Somalia before this bill? The fact this showed up in parliament is my issue parliament should be curbing things like this not encouraging it. That’s why I said with the millions of other challenges facing them they really found time for this disgusting stuff. The fact you decided to drag Somaliland into this instead of addressing the issue at hand is sad. Take your weird obsession with Somaliland somewhere else. The word Somaliland was not mentioned anywhere in here stay on topic
U know right whats happening in south also happens in north dont act like we r separate ppl one langauge one culture one deen if something is going in somehere in somalia best it happens in all somaliweyn stop acting speciel dumb fucker

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
From what I could gather this would put official age of consent at 15. Not as high as US 18, but higher than some other Western countries

Well, how young are we talking? If some 15-year-old cabdi gets his sucked on the down-low via halal marriage that's better than the zina teens are committing in the west. :ehh:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Kkkkkkkk niggas going into defense and acting like a victim walle this is your mind on qabil.

I couldn't give two shits about Somaliland nor other shithole states/self-proclaimed country's, I just decided to kick your pride down a notch or two. Until this issue is addressed in SL let's not shit on other govs. It's not a good look.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

Pretty sure it ain't gonna go through but with some of the odaayal in politics living out their "aniga waa ugaas" fantasies you never know :sitdown:

This is sick and twisted! It's too late to react.
It's quite funny how people are bringing this up , when our constitution were written by shady elders in 2012 , hence the implementation introduced controversial matters to be decriminalised such as underaged marriages.
The scary part is , the mainstream society, the elders and government officials in higher position endorse this, there's nothing more we can veto against if they had called the shots , they have levarages over enforcers and lobbyists.

The only thing we can do is pick up a rifle and scramble for Somalia,
ladies and gentlemen I hereby call you to join the Somali People's Revolution Army
For decades and so on, we have suffered under their lies, we have witnessed our lands and seas being auctioned from left and right , we are aware of their discreet activities , these same patriots having secret ties with AS , competitive businessmen and shady organisations
thanks to their immoral , questionable activities and the countless acts of treason .
Comrades It's time that we reason and wipe these lying spineless hypocrites in Villa Somalia from the face of earth.

Yours sincerely

Lieutenant @AbdiRastoole

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Damn then what's the issue ciyaal ma tahiid at that age.

Saw somewhere else it can be lower than 15 depending on circumstances, yah no this bill looks messed up. Looks like it’s gonna fail the vote too.

I've read the bill and the only follow it has is it has the sharia stoning penalty.
It says children who reached puberty and are physically, mentally able can get married, with their parents approvals.
In most the western countries, children as young as 14 can get married with their parents approvals.