Apparently Somalis took part in the creation of Isreal, Somali sailors used to run ships and smuggle Jews from Europe to Palestine

Somali sailors shipped 4500 European Jews into Palestine back in the 40s.

This could also be a good addition to the reactions:
1610663680202.png

:russ:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
It's haram to insult the name 'Israel' because you would indirectly be insulting Prophet Jacob(AS), since his other name is Israel.

Hence why his offspring are known as Bani Israel(children of Jacob).
Oh interesting, sorry.
It just that Hassan mahat like Israel so much like it his wife

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
This niggas lost a chance, I would have immigrated to Israel with them :trumpsmirk: :mjlol:
It was for the better. They would have abused you for looking dhuxul like they do with the Ethiopian Jews. :duck:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
No wonder prime minister of israel wanted to have secret meeting with farmaajo, so he could thank us for saving them from chun Lee ancestors nightmare:pachah1:

but he was nacas and declined instantly

@Chun Li aryaade dont u think u owe us something convince ur president to give us ogaden or sum shit back:kanyeshrug:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
It was for the better. They would have abused you for looking dhuxul like they do with the Ethiopian Jews. :duck:
Israel is secular. Did you know the NAACP was created by jews . They have fought For equality the longest. Saudi Arabia on the other hand outlawed slavery in 1962. Don’t tell that to the wahabbist salafis, they may blow you up.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Israel is secular. Did you know the NAACP was created by jews . They have fought For equality the longest. Saudi Arabia on the other hand outlawed slavery in 1962. Don’t tell that to the wahabbist salafis, they may blow you up.
I already know that. Still doesn't change the fact that Israelis are racist people. :mjdontkno:

Trending

Latest posts