Apparently Somalis make 3% of Brazil population

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
i know someone that lived in brazil but now lives in the uk. But my question is why go brazil and from there to usa and canada, its too far. I doubt they number even 3k today.
Because Latin America has a physical border with the USA. You can literally walk or travel by car from Brazil until you reach the land of the free and the home of the brave.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Because Latin America has a physical border with the USA. You can literally walk or travel by car from Brazil until you reach the land of the free and the home of the brave.
U r too nice how u broke it down for him. He must be Lix and Sided at best :comeon::denzelnigga:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yah 20k more of a realistic number. I met so many ppl in Cali that started tahreebing from Brazil and went thru Tons of different countries sum of'em uber violent and all kinda different terrain and transportation to get here.

It's mostly the ones with enuff resources that could take this long dangerous trek and some of them got killed, robbed injured or languish in violent jails till pay.

Am glad the ones stayed there made a living and May they prosper. Actually somalis tend to be super successful in countries where u can establish business with limited capital. I may go there this winter Inshallah if Covid cools off.
@Grigori Rasputin u wanna team up and take ur talents to Copa cabana beach this winter:trumpsmirk:

Nope! That place is full of daylight robbers.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I heard there's alot of Palestinians living in chile, don't know why they chose chile specifically.

the biggest population of Palestinians outside of Palestine is in Chile. They even have a famous football team there.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Nope! That place is full of daylight robbers.
For real man. Even when they hosted Olympics and were trying hard to present a better image for tourism it backfired cuz bunch of Olympians got robbed. How bout Cuba or Chile or Costa rica., May be even Uruguay.

Also Argentina:nahgirl: too crowded

For real man. Even when they hosted Olympics and were trying hard to present a better image for tourism it backfired cuz bunch of Olympians got robbed. How bout Cuba or Chile or Costa rica., May be even Uruguay.

Also Argentina:nahgirl: too crowded

That was fake news, they never got robbed lol.

The Brazilians and Colombians mixed with the Lebanese, the Peruvians mixed with the Japanese and the Argentines and Uruguayans mixed with the Italians. South America is very diverse.

It is true , Brazil is where most Somalis congregate in South America,
I have friends and relatives who left here years ago for a new life there.Their ambitions and dreams of ever going USA shattered and contended living there.
Some were granted asylum and some still have SA sharci living with extended Visas.
Theres small knit communities in Fortaleza, Rio and Sao Paulo living there permanently.
But most Somalis who come path with are in transit.
Don't believe the census they've blown it out of proportion,
They are way less than 3% , these Arabs see us as statistics
They're more like 20,000

There are Somalis transit in Mexico , Colombia

Half Somali half Latin babies soon come

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I always knew this brother was a geeljire.

NINTCHDBPICT000004047212-e1583416569342.jpg

Trending

Latest posts