Apparently Somalis make 3% of Brazil population

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
you still hear of communities just like how I know there's loads of Lebanese Japanese and a growing muslim population
those middel easterners moving to chile and the neighbouring countries are doing it because their ancestor fled to the region during WW1 as a result many of them over time became every rich and powerful hence why they are moving there as these countries also have a good relation with their middel eastern populs

There are even Somalis in Central America like El Savador/Ecuador but the I doubt there are 300k Somalis in Brazil

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Yep u right mostly Levant Eyrabs, Albeit Christian's and yauud have both in the past and currently become Prezs and PMs of lotta South Amer countries. Former Argentina pres Carlos Money etc

Even the current prez of shit-hole El Salvador is Palestinian
download (1).jpeg
Nayeb bukele
I thought most of South Americas Arab descendents consisted of Christian Arabs from Lebanon....

CanoGeel

It is true , Brazil is where most Somalis congregate in South America,
I have friends and relatives who left here years ago for a new life there.Their ambitions and dreams of ever going USA shattered and contended living there.
Some were granted asylum and some still have SA sharci living with extended Visas.
Theres small knit communities in Fortaleza, Rio and Sao Paulo living there permanently.
But most Somalis who come path with are in transit.
Don't believe the census they've blown it out of proportion,
They are way less than 3% , these Arabs see us as statistics
They're more like 20,000

There are Somalis transit in Mexico , Colombia
Yah 20k more of a realistic number. I met so many ppl in Cali that started tahreebing from Brazil and went thru Tons of different countries sum of'em uber violent and all kinda different terrain and transportation to get here.

It's mostly the ones with enuff resources that could take this long dangerous trek and some of them got killed, robbed injured or languish in violent jails till pay.

Am glad the ones stayed there made a living and May they prosper. Actually somalis tend to be super successful in countries where u can establish business with limited capital. I may go there this winter Inshallah if Covid cools off.
@Grigori Rasputin u wanna team up and take ur talents to Copa cabana beach this winter:trumpsmirk:

CanoGeel

that's enough somalis to turn their little favela warfare to civil warfare :damn:
I swear they may have already did considering most of them are from South Africa where the National Past time is well and alive. :dwill::mjcry::krs::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::leon: Marehinho vs ogadenozinhi
Habargidinho vs majeronaldo
Elaynimho vs Abgalindizio
Isaaqneymar vs dulbahantizo:lawd::superman::win::farole::yacadiim::silanyosmile::fittytousand: let's get this party started

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Y'all misunderstood the 3% figure.
Brazil has over 120,000 registered asylum seekers inside their borders. Somalis are 3% of that figure which would be 3,600 Somali asylum seekers. That number is believable tbh considering the number of Somalis fetching their way in Latin America heading to USA.

I swear they may have already did considering most of them are from South Africa where the National Past time is well and alive. :dwill::mjcry::krs::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::leon: Marehinho vs ogadenozinhi
Habargidinho vs majeronaldo
Elaynimho vs Abgalindizio
Isaaqneymar vs dulbahantizo:lawd::superman::win::farole::yacadiim::silanyosmile::fittytousand: let's get this party started

Habargidinho sounds like a real footballer

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

i know someone that lived in brazil but now lives in the uk. But my question is why go brazil and from there to usa and canada, its too far. I doubt they number even 3k today.

Trending