Apparently Somalis make 3% of Brazil population

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I'm just as shocked as you are if this is true. How have I never heard of this? wouldn't we be making fun of them speaking portuguese by now why aren't they on social media.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
The source says Somalis makeup 3% of the Arab population in Brazil, not 3% of the general population.

3% of Brazil's general population would be 6.3 million :mjlol:

That would mean there are 348,300 Somalis living in Brazil, that's a huge amount. I've never heard of Somalis in Brazil before in my life.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I'm just as shocked as you are if this is true. How have I never heard of this? wouldn't we be making fun of them speaking portuguese by now why aren't they on social media.
It is true , Brazil is where most Somalis congregate in South America,
I have friends and relatives who left here years ago for a new life there.Their ambitions and dreams of ever going USA shattered and contended living there.
Some were granted asylum and some still have SA sharci living with extended Visas.
Theres small knit communities in Fortaleza, Rio and Sao Paulo living there permanently.
But most Somalis who come path with are in transit.
Don't believe the census they've blown it out of proportion,
They are way less than 3% , these Arabs see us as statistics
They're more like 20,000

There are Somalis transit in Mexico , Colombia

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
we still would have heard something that's around the same number as somalis living in Australia yet we know well they live there
its south america when was the last time u heard anything from that region that doesn't include drug violence corruption refugees shitty leaders poverty or the amazon

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
its south america when was the last time u heard anything from that region that doesn't include drug violence corruption refugees shitty leaders poverty or the amazon
you still hear of communities just like how I know there's loads of Lebanese Japanese and a growing muslim population

Trending