Apparently he deleted it When people Messaged his Mother about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's fucked up. Black women have been by their sides ever since slavery, and still continue to be fighting for them, yet black guys treat them like trash lol. I guess that dude also wants his mom killed, LMAO.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yeah, that's fucked up. Black women have been by their sides ever since slavery, and still continue to be fighting for them, yet black guys treat them like trash lol. I guess that dude also wants his mom killed, LMAO.

True but It's a sad thing to joke about though especially with all the shootings lately and when his Moms found out I'm sure she got pissed as hell

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sounds like Somali guys on this site

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Attention whoring as per usual. Social media created dumb assholes like this. This isn't something to joke about. I hope no black woman give him a time of the day, I'm sure beckys won't want his bad credit, jobless ass, unless she's white trash then they both deserve each other.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Ungrateful ass negro. The people protesting and making noise about the murders of black men are black women. He's probably one of those self haters who only go for white women because he hates his own race.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm guessing a lot of you haven't had the misfortune of meeting many AA women

:dabcasar:

VixR

Veritas
That's a spiteful ingrate right there. The women are 10000000x better than lowlife AA men, and do so much more for their communitites than their male counterparts. They're 3x as hardworking and much more likely to be educated than the men, too.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
You wouldn't catch a xabeshi man dragging his women through the mud. Why the hell does she care what he says about AA women, he's an calcaaling beta male that's one stop away from prison. God I can't stand black washed Africans, they are more nauseating than AAs. I'm black and I'm proud, meanwhile her ancestors kept nilotic slaves. Is this Amharic guilt I see?

Prototype

Heads high
You wouldn't catch a xabeshi man dragging his women through the mud. Why the hell does she care what he says about AA women, he's an calcaaling beta male that's one stop away from prison. God I can't stand black washed Africans, they are more nauseating than AAs. I'm black and I'm proud, meanwhile her ancestors kept nilotic slaves. Is this Amharic guilt I see?

xabashis are black people like AA

Status
Not open for further replies.