APPARENTLY Canada is riddled with separatist regions just like Somalia. I thought it was only Quebec

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
after last night’s Liberal win, the Prairie provinces are calling for secession like Somaliland.

They are deeply offended that third world filled Ontario has more to say then all of them Prairie Provinces who voted all for Conservatives.

They’re also pissed that Canada is legalizing everything. Canada is about to legalize human and animal sex. Furthermore Canada is about to legalize incest. All in the name of Freedom

They are just oil cucks. Once the oil sector goes belly up in 5-10 years they'll never complain again. Because they'll be living in Prairie poverty.

Now that you bring up incest. I don't see how the LGBTQ+ people could object to 2 consenting siblings getting it on in private.

How is that not okay but same sex is?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Now that you bring up incest. I don't see how the LGBTQ+ people could object to 2 consenting siblings getting it on in private.

How is that not okay but same sex is?

Their same argument can be applied here. They always say “consenting adults”. So are siblings. They can be over 18. What boundary or moral do they have to counter argue this?

Their same argument can be applied here. They always say “consenting adults”. So are siblings. They can be over 18. What boundary or moral do they have to counter argue this?
I got no beef with what they wanna do Inibe of my business I just don't understand how people that support it and teach it in school would object to sibling incest or even kissing cousins.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
lol the other provinces are just pissed that the majority of the country voted liberal. waa salty af them leaving canada is like california leaving america, it ain't gonna happen.

Trending

Latest posts