Apparently a Somali murdered innocent woman in London. “Graphic video”

What he did is horrible and deserves to die in the same manner but why mention the fact that he is Somali ? Sociopaths and mentally ill people have no race/ethnicity or religion

Chicago Pd Wow GIF by One Chicago
she's weird she even labelled a asian prankster as "bengaledeshi"

What he did is horrible and deserves to die in the same manner but why mention the fact that he is Somali ? Sociopaths and mentally ill people have no race/ethnicity or religion
He’s not and they’re spreading misinformation either out of ignorance or just to spite us out of hatred . I’ve seen this happen a year ago when they blamed a New York mobbing on Somalis and when the Somalis corrected the Twitter use he doubled Down and blamed another one on Somalis .

They’re doing it on purpose but they forget Allah sees all and he knows all

They’re only fooling and oppressing themselves wallahi it should not harm us one bit . Make Dua against them please any person ( people )who was wronged their Dua will always be accepted

When you see tweets like this just know they don’t care for the truth and hate us because we Muslim and black. @pinkyandthebrain
Man the hate they have for us is too severe and it didn't help us forming enemies with maadows since these cadaans aren't stupid and knows about our beefs . I honestly think in the uk we are the most hated. Eveb more than gypsies and indians. I gave up with the somali name when we have enemies from within ourselves causing more trouble. I'm just isaaq from now on. I gave up.

Man the hate they have for us is too severe and it didn't help us forming enemies with maadows since these cadaans aren't stupid and knows about our beefs . I honestly think in the uk we are the most hated. Eveb more than gypsies and indians. I gave up with the somali name when we have enemies from within ourselves causing more trouble. I'm just isaaq from now on. I gave up.
Yes! The number one thing they always say is “even other blacks don’t like them” it’s clear they see it. Anyways I’m born and raised in UK and I’ve noticed cadaan people are only brave online. Don’t worry.

Yes! The number one thing they always say is “even other blacks don’t like them” it’s clear they see it. Anyways I’m born and raised in UK and I’ve noticed cadaan people are only brave online. Don’t worry.
Exactly, i wish somalis were silent and at least kept their racism within somali spaces and typed in af somali. Now the damage is done and now have double enemies both cadaans and maadows. I honestly don't think we will ever make a recovery from the hate, as social media has turned global and racist now.

The problem with that is, ajnabis could care less about the difference between qabils. This is the problem, we must be unified during these times.
The British are actually aware of S-land and isaaqs as it was a former British colony. But your right unless Somalland changes name there's no full escape.

Allah we can @ chunks he’s got a powerful voice and a very large following. Reer uk create a thread where you can find as much famous reer uk Somalis starting with chunks

Keo

VIP
Exactly, i wish somalis were silent and at least kept their racism within somali spaces and typed in af somali. Now the damage is done and now have double enemies both cadaans and maadows. I honestly don't think we will ever make a recovery from the hate, as social media has turned global and racist now.
I don't care about them hating us. I'm more concerned with why there aren't any major Somali platforms on Twitter trying to combat the constant misinformation? This is why they can continue to slander our name. These other accounts are more preoccupied with nonsense.

Unfortunately, I can't do much else on the community notes, I hit a daily limit on how many I can post. Others please do what you can if you have community notes.

Guys the old woman who was murdered is from India. Isn’t it interesting that these racists are calling her “English” because they want to push this racist agenda.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Are we not Muslims?🤣how come the dawah crew is only active when it comes to other groups

They love to scream ''the ummah'' when they are in the hot seat
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Unfortunately, I can't do much else on the community notes, I hit a daily limit on how many I can post. Others please do what you can if you have community notes.
How long did it take for them to approve you? Did it take days or weeks?

Can you add a community note tomorrow if you clear the limit? This time, you have a source. He's Ethiopian.

How long did it take for them to approve you? Did it take days or weeks?

Can you add a community note tomorrow if you clear the limit? This time, you have a source. He's Ethiopian.

It took me 2 weeks to get approved. I can try 24 hours from now.