Apparently a Somali murdered innocent woman in London. “Graphic video”

Omg alhamdulilah you guys are ok. Your fear of somali hate now makes even more sense given the context. I always wondered why cadaans single us out from other blacks. Its because we are muslims and visibly different and stick to our values and community that bugs them so much
They know other maadows hate us, that's why they have so much confidence in mocking us compared to other ethnicities. We are such a visible Muslim community. Very easy targets. And we have even become more visible to them due to our large presence online. Oh how i wish these trolls never existed, now they put a big toll on our backs ufff.

Our population is too small compared to Pakistanis, Indians and even Bengalis. We aren't a United group, we are all divided based on qabil. And Somalis aren't the type to form gangs to protect their community anymore we have become weaker and weaker. I wishbwe were at a million and owed all he cooperatives
Noone takes qabil seriously in the diaspora I would say out of any other ethnic group we are the most united. These cadaans are powerless. We just need to stick to our own community stop following others.

The man making the call have a Somali accent and I hear someone speaking Somali ... He could be a civilian don't assume anything. Knifing an old lady is insane though, why would anyone do that?

wheres the bloody community notes? somalis are going to be targeted now. Our lives could be in danger especially us girls/women who were the hijab. May Allah protect us from racists.

You can't see it on the actual posts yet because the community notes contributors have to vote on it first. If they upvote it, it becomes an actual community note that the general public can vote on. I guess it's a quality control thing.
I bet it won't go through since social media is against us.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Not entirely sure, but I think I found his address. The place he stays at is for people with mental health problems, and where he was arrested is in the same area as his address listed under his company. He might also be Ethiopian, given there's even an Ethiopian flag displayed. Plus, the year he was born and his age match the suspect's age, so it might be him.
Screenshot 2024-05-11 140152.png
Screenshot 2024-05-11 140341.png

''Jalal Debella, 22, was arrested on suspicion of murder in the Colindale area on Thursday.''

It seems like 3lon müsk really dislike us. This isnt the first time this has happened, and it wont be the last. Twitter has become a place filled with misinformation. Everyday a browse my fyp I see old videos and OP lying to bring emotions out of people wether it is anger, sadness or happiness. I also see stuff I dont interact with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Not entirely sure, but I think I found his address. The place he stays at is for people with mental health problems, and where he was arrested is in the same area as his address listed under his company. He might also be Ethiopian, given there's even an Ethiopian flag displayed. Plus, the year he was born and his age match the suspect's age, so it might be him.View attachment 328411View attachment 328412
''Jalal Debella, 22, was arrested on suspicion of murder in the Colindale area on Thursday.''

Can you link the source? We need it for Community Notes

Not entirely sure, but I think I found his address. The place he stays at is for people with mental health problems, and where he was arrested is in the same area as his address listed under his company. He might also be Ethiopian, given there's even an Ethiopian flag displayed. Plus, the year he was born and his age match the suspect's age, so it might be him.View attachment 328411View attachment 328412
Thanks for the additional info. We need someone who can community-note it.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Can you link the source? We need it for Community Notes

Arrested in the same area ''Colindale''
Jalal Debella, 22, was arrested on suspicion of murder in the Colindale area on Thursday.

Latest posts