Apparently a Somali murdered innocent woman in London. “Graphic video”

Sis somalis will never wakeup, these somali incels have deep hatred for somali women and maadows and won't stop since not only are they brainwashed themselves but they are also brainwashing other Somalis. Somali girls nowadays are too scared to speak out, without incels tarnishing them. We are also seeing many somalis engage in qabil not caring for one qabil and exposing the other qabil. There's little hope for Somalis.
Part of the issue is a lack of accountability from both sides.

Keo

VIP
So this POS heard people speaking Somali in the background and thought, "Let's try to paint it as the attacker was Somali." You can hear two people speaking Somali in the background towards the end, clearly describing the attacker as "madow," which means the attacker is either of Black West African or Caribbean descent.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
This is why I respect the second amendment,
London is a failed society. Imagine living in a multicultural hell hole with savage Madows who are unable to build a functional society.
? Thats Nuts London cant be that bad also ur talking like a cadaan guy #saveeurope Talking point

Ok guys I found a longer video it’s 3 Somali guys talking 2 of them are witnesses and 1 even chased the murderer I tried my best to caption I don’t really know how to post videos I hope you guys can download make sure to share and post on twitter to stop the misinformation

So this POS heard people speaking Somali in the background and thought, "Let's try to paint it as the attacker was Somali." You can hear two people speaking Somali in the background towards the end, clearly describing the attacker as "madow," which means the attacker is either of Black West African or Caribbean descent.

You're giving them too much credit. They don't know what Somali sounds like. We're the default ethnicity to blame crimes on because black and muslim.

I was hesitant to become a Community Notes contributor since I didn't want to share my phone number with X, but I just signed up. I hope those of you with X accounts older than six months will do it too.

We can't do anything right now btw. What could you write for a Community Note? "There is no evidence that he's Somali?" You would be heavily downvoted by other users. The best thing to do is to quickly create a Community Note when his identity is revealed.

For those living in the UK, has he been captured yet? If so, when will they reveal his identity?

Ok guys I found a longer video it’s 3 Somali guys talking 2 of them are witnesses and 1 even chased the murderer I tried my best to caption I don’t really know how to post videos I hope you guys can download make sure to share and post on twitter to stop the misinformation

Maybe we can use this for Community Notes and then add some text. I'm just waiting for them to approve me. I have no idea how long it will take. I've read on Reddit that it might take weeks lol

I was hesitant to become a Community Notes contributor since I didn't want to share my phone number with X, but I just signed up. I hope those of you with X accounts older than six months will do it too.

We can't do anything right now btw. What could you write for a Community Note? "There is no evidence that he's Somali?" You would be heavily downvoted by other users. The best thing to do is to quickly create a Community Note when his identity is revealed.

For those living in the UK, has he been captured yet? If so, when will they reveal his identity?
Nothing basically until the feds come out with his ethnicity that’s the only source The community notes will take and it’s unlikely the feds tell us his ethnicity since they like to hide things like this

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
We need to create an untouchable aura like how the south asians fared for themselves. These man r controlling the whole of uk by their thumb, they got gangs and everything skinheads r scared of them @pinkyandthebrain

Latest posts