Apparently a Somali murdered innocent woman in London. “Graphic video”

These racists have always framed us on crimes we had nothing to do with. They even framed us when Lee Rugby died back in 2013. I remember i was on twitter desperately @ people saying the killers nigerians and not Somalis to everyone whi thought the killers were Somali. Even young me back than hated this as I thought we would be a target. This can translate into real life unless we fight back these racists as a whole. This won't ever stop.

How many times do we make these type of threads and nothing is ever done? all we do is complain while these people are making lies on us. Is time our voices our heard and start to report these people.
Honestly with all the bad press it will be funny when ajnabis see the evil crazy somalian killer isn't as crazy as they heard online, we shouldn't care what faceless accounts say

Oh sorry to hear about that, hopefully it doesn't get worse then. I just haven't heard a lot of those stories so I am clearly mistaken.
It did happen, it even happened couple of years ago in school to someone. That's why we need to combat this hate and start taking action.