Apparently a Somali murdered innocent woman in London. “Graphic video”

I wouldn't be surprised if its a somali.
Let’s wait and see. The right wing have lied about Somalis on numerous occasions. Katie Hopkins famously circulated a story about a Somali killing a little English girl and it turned out to be an Albanian dude.

The problem with these bastards is that they don’t correct themselves when they are caught Lying.

22 and Somali stabbing an elderly lady for a handbag would seem strange. I would then suspect some kind of mental illness. Most Somalis of a similar age who into crime are making money from dealing drugs fraud etc…….This seems like an act desperation from a crack head or mental illness.

How many times do we make these type of threads and nothing is ever done? all we do is complain while these people are making lies on us. Is time our voices our heard and start to report these people.

Let’s wait and see. The right wing have lied about Somalis on numerous occasions. Katie Hopkins famously circulated a story about a Somali killing a little English girl and it turned out to be an Albanian dude.

The problem with these bastards is that they don’t correct themselves when they are caught Lying.

22 and Somali stabbing an elderly lady for a handbag would seem strange. I would then suspect some kind of mental illness. Most Somalis of a similar age who into crime are making money from dealing drugs fraud etc…….This seems like an act desperation from a crack head or mental illness.
Tommy is smart because he knew that met police would not release name until tomorrow so he thought to himself let me blame Somalis. There’s no evidence the man who did this is Somali. He would never do this to other Africans.

our name is buried on the floor we have no supporters or helpers. The maadows despise us the Muslims abandoned us, Somali boys and girls busy being enemies. Truth is we have no one to help us against racists.
Facts. Just check the comments from these racists and madow people are liking it. We need to wake up and stop the gender wars.

Facts. Just check the comments from these racists and madow people are liking it. We need to wake up and stop the gender wars.
Sis somalis will never wakeup, these somali incels have deep hatred for somali women and maadows and won't stop since not only are they brainwashed themselves but they are also brainwashing other Somalis. Somali girls nowadays are too scared to speak out, without incels tarnishing them. We are also seeing many somalis engage in qabil not caring for one qabil and exposing the other qabil. There's little hope for Somalis.

our name is buried on the floor we have no supporters or helpers. The maadows despise us the Muslims abandoned us, Somali boys and girls busy being enemies. Truth is we have no one to help us against racists.
Somalis outlasted Jamaican and white gangs who tried to terrorise Somali families. The next battle will he easier if we emulate the Indian and Arab business communities. Somalis are growing population with rising education and fast becoming the face of next generation Muslim black community. I don’t see the need for doom and gloom outlook.

Somali families just need to save their money to leave if things get too hot or they feel like this ain’t for them

Somalis outlasted Jamaican and white gangs who tried to terrorise Somali families. The next battle will he easier if we emulate the Indian and Arab business communities. Somalis are growing population with rising education and fast becoming the face of next generation Muslim black community. I don’t see the need for doom and gloom outlook.

Somali families just need to save their money to leave if things get too hot or they feel like this ain’t for them
Its doom now and for a long time if we don't do something about this ongoing hate campaign. Only good thing now is younger somali parents are replacing our failed fob parents.in being mothers and fathers.

Is like these racist English say "somalian" on purpose to make Somalis look like subhumans from planet 0 Its with malicious intend. It feels so sinister and eery.

Last edited:
Its doom now and for a long time if we don't do something about this ongoing hate campaign. Only good thing now is younger somali parents are replacing our failed fob parents.in being mothers and fathers.
Racism will increase for all Muslim communities as white populations decrease in major European cities and more wars happen in the Middle East. You also have a huge Zionist lobby which funds the likes of Tommy to depict Muslims as problematic. It can be fought but there is only so much we can do.

London is a failed society. Imagine living in a multicultural hell hole with savage Madows who are unable to build a functional society.

The word “Somalian” makes me feel weird. I wish Somali accounts with big followers would fight this misinformation
It doesn't feel right especially when they say "the somalians" it feels unhuman. Is all done on purpose, they know is wrong but want to anger us or don't care to correct themselves since they have deep hate for us. These big influencers don't care about Somalis other than themselves. They're useless.