Apostate Kills His Family

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
The man accused of killing four people inside a Markham home posted messages about the murders with people he met while playing an online game, shortly after the killings took place, according to a CityNews source.

The chilling messages — obtained by CityNews — show a conversation between the 23-year-old murder suspect, Menhaz Zaman, and an another online gamer he had connected with through the adventure fantasy game called ‘Perfect World Void.’

According to the screenshots, the accused writes about killing four family members –- his mother, grandmother, sister and father.

The source tells CityNews Zaman would “troll around about this for years – so no one believed him.”

Zaman would talk about feeling depressed and dropping out of university.

“I started getting depressed, became an atheist, and ultimately created this plan,” he wrote.

“ … I don’t want my parents to feel the shame of having a son like me.”

“I know it sounds confusing but what’s done is done and what had been planned has been concluded,” Zaman also wrote.

He also posted images of the murder scene.

“First mom then granny then sister and lastly dad,” he wrote.

“I was shaking the entire day.”

The conversation ends when Zaman wrote “the police are here, goodbye.”

He now faces four counts of first-degree murder.

An administrator of ‘Perfect World Void’ has released a statement stating they were very shocked by his actions. They say Zaman had been a part of the “Nexus-Void” journey from the beginning and say no one had any idea of his plans.

“Menhaz has been known as the “troll” for long, joking about the little and the extreme but has never shown any sign or intention of committing a homicide,” read the statement.

The administrator with the screen name “Maroon” also said that Zaman had been banned from the platform on July 11 for being “more offensive than usual,” leading to users reporting him.

They say as the alleged crime occurred, Zaman sent photos of the victims on the scene to players privately on a third-party app, discord.

The administrator also claims it was an anonymous player who reported the crime. “We thank the anonymous player who had the cleverness to trace his address, and the braveness to immediately report it to the local cops. Thanks to this act, it is highly possible that some lives have been saved.”

“Maroon” said he was an online friend of Zaman and said he was one of the people the suspect contacted during his alleged crime.

menhazmessage.png

menhaz-message.png

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
So why did you write in yellow

The better question I think we should be asking here is why not?

Lol, but in all seriousness I only just realized now that not everyone is on nightmode so I changed the color to red.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
It seems like the guy has a messed up mind..

A bit off topic but I believe majority of ex muslims come from broken homes or non religious households.

r/exmuslim and r/XSomalian are perfect examples, alot of their users had family issues and are full of hate and anger.

I've never seen an ex Muslim on social media who was a very practising and knowledgeable Muslim..

I think he's ex-Hindu - not ex-Muslim - because if you click the link to the article, it shows you women wearing bindis.

This is no biggie. Allah can forgive this. Allah can also forgive his atheism. The only sin Allah will not forgive is Shirk. Alhamdulillah, he left Hinduism.

I think he's ex-Hindu - not ex-Muslim - because if you click the link to the article, it shows you women wearing bindis.

@Lolalola

If he’s an ex-Hindu, why does your title read as an “Apostate”, what’s this Apostatephobia? should we post every criminal, murderer and rapist who’s a Muslim with the headline of, ‘A Muslim....’, or, is that Islamphobia?

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Apostate? You knew everyone here would read that title and automatically assume ‘ex-muslim’ Are you becoming like that other loonie who uses crazy titles for clickbait and views?

Thought you had more integrity than that.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The guy killed the family because he couldn’t face them to tell them that he wasn’t attending university the past 3 years and was just hanging out at the mall the whole time. He got so fed up at waking up in the morning and hanging out at the mall

VixR

Veritas
Stop pretending his faith had anything to do with it.
The guy killed the family because he couldn’t face them to tell them that he wasn’t attending university the past 3 years and was just hanging out at the mall the whole time. He got so fed up at waking up in the morning and hanging out at the mall
That’s a long con if there ever was one. Then he topped it off with a quadruple murder, and posted images of the murdered family members online. RIP to the dead.

Interesting that he was online troll who joked to extremes.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
he was muslim but became an atheist. the family are bengali and attended a mosque. maybe the wife was hindu (red dot on face)

There are people saying that they know the masjid his family use to go to. His name is also Muslim so wallahi I'm not sure. But I think this incident should teach us that death threats go far beyond trolling.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is why apostates should be segregated from the rest of society and placed into strait jackets. I've lost count how many times I've seen apostates curse their parents. They're ticking time bombs full of hate for themselves and their family.

There are people saying that they know the masjid his family use to go to. His name is also Muslim so wallahi I'm not sure. But I think this incident should teach us that death threats go far beyond trolling.

@Lolalola

You can understand this tragedy within the context of “honour and shame” in the Indo-Pakistani culture. The expectations of parents which their kids can’t achieve. It has very little to do with his beliefs or lack of it. I know a guy who’s is a Gardner and both of his parents are surgeons. The attitude of the white parents are to let their children study whatever they are passionate about as long as they lead an independent life and can look after themselves financially.

This is why apostates should be segregated from the rest of society and placed into strait jackets. I've lost count how many times I've seen apostates curse their parents. They're ticking time bombs full of hate for themselves and their family.

Muslims bombing innocents every day = sleep

One apostate kills his parents = real shit

My mom shared this video with me yesterday, you should watch it.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola

You can understand this tragedy within the context of “honour and shame” in the Indo-Pakistani culture. The expectations of parents which their kids can’t achieve. It has very little to do with his beliefs or lack of it. I know a guy who’s is a Gardner and both of his parents are surgeons. The attitude of the white parents are to let their children study whatever they are passionate about as long as they lead an independent life and can look after themselves financially.

It's that very honor culture however that allows Asians to succeed in life. Cadaan parents let their kids study some useless benign liberal arts degree; they then fail to find a real job, causing them to leech of their own parents until they reach their thirties. By then, they realize that their free spirit attitude destroyed their life and then they end going back to college in order to get a real degree. It's a shame he resorted to suicide, but I don't think the family or their culture is at fault here. He had some unaddressed mental health issues that allowed him to resort to murder and that's what should be discussed.

It's that very honor culture however that allows Asians to succeed in life. Cadaan parents let their kids study some useless benign liberal arts degree; they then fail to find a real job, causing them to leech of their own parents until they reach their thirties. By then, they realize that their free spirit attitude destroyed their life and then they end going back to college in order to get a real degree. It's a shame he resorted to suicide, but I don't think the family or their culture is at fault here. He had some unaddressed mental health issues that allowed him to resort to murder and that's what should be discussed.

@Lolalola

You made a valid argument that many do succeed with parental pressure, but you and I know that this Indo-sub continent “shame culture” can also lead to honour killings. We’ve seen plenty of that.

As for graduating with an Arts degree, it could lead into many other fields like teaching or other professions. There are many CEO’s with major corporations like YouTube, Starbucks (Late Steve Jobs) Of Apple, Oprah Winfrey CEO and owner of Harpo productions, American Express, Campell Soup and many others who graduated with Arts Degrees. 7 Australian prime ministers graduated with Arts Degrees, the current British prime minister, David Cameron and other British elites in industry and politics also belong to that list. Shinzo Abe of Japan and Francois Hollande of France graduated with Arts degrees. It is what you do and if you are aspirational enough to succeed at the highest level coupled with your ego that determines your destiny with your degrees.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This has nothing to do with games, or apostate. This has to do with family pressure, especially Hindhu Indians. There is a tremendous pressure in Indian families, both Muslim Indians ie Pakistanis & Hindhus. Their children are expected to be doctors and lawyers, no exception. It does not matter if u have autism or latent retarded pre disposition, they are hyper ambitious race. This kid is a western product. He wants to chill and play video games. @AussieHustler incels gang.

He rather killed his family than face their disappointed eyes.

Trending