Apostasy law is Un-Islamic & Barbaric

Status
Not open for further replies.
We cannot kill apostate for changing his religion.
Quran supports freedom of religion, freedom of choice.

Only fabricated hadiths mention killing apostates. I believe that is barbaric and un-Islamic.

Nice.

Do you also reject killing those who try to convince people to abandon Islam?

Yes i reject that.

Killing apostate is allowed for one reason: when he leaves the religion and insults the religion, fights the religion.

This is mentioned in quran as those who spread corruption in the land fighting against Allah and the messenger.

In hadith prophet pbuh said kill apostate who leaves Jamah and fights against the ummah.

So basically apostate committing treason must be killed by the amiir.

Other apostates are not to be killed. Allah swt will punish them in hereafter.

Yes i reject that.

Killing apostate is allowed for one reason: when he leaves the religion and insults the religion, fights the religion.

This is mentioned in quran as those who spread corruption in the land fighting against Allah and the messenger.

In hadith prophet pbuh said kill apostate who leaves Jamah and fights against the ummah.

So basically apostate committing treason must be killed by the amiir.

Other apostates are not to be killed. Allah swt will punish them in hereafter.

I want to clarify your position...

Suppose I leave Islam and then write a book detailing why I left Islam. Suppose this book is not crude or insulting, but does contain harsh condemnations of Islamic ideologies, outlining many reasons why the are damaging to the individuals and societies that hold them, and that also this book encourages people to reject Islam. Would you support or not support the killing of the author of this book?

I want to clarify your position...

Suppose I leave Islam and then write a book detailing why I left Islam. Suppose this book is not crude or insulting, but does contain harsh condemnations of Islamic ideologies, outlining many reasons why the are damaging to the individuals and societies that hold them, and that also this book encourages people to reject Islam. Would you support or not support the killing of the author of this book?

I would not support that kind of murtad.
I force him into exile.

Trust me that is very civilized decision.
By forcing u into exile i actually saved your life!!!

If u were normal apostate minding his own business, but people know u left islam. I would defend your life and punish any person who harms u. In my kingdom u can worship in ur synagogue church or temple.

Some muslims would love to kill u. I believe Quran and hadiths(not fabricated hadiths) protects lives of normal apostates.

Let say you wrote book without insults and without encouraging others to leave islam, in that book u mention why u left islam and so on. Then i wont force u into exile. Its normal book. I would love to read that book and disagree with u.

But insulting or encouraging others is dangerous!

Hutuking,

Unfortunately, you are wrong. Islam and most Muslims disagree with you. But good luck convincing your fellow Muslims.

But your rationalization of murder is objectionable. Nothing justifies murdering people for exercising free speech. You and other Muslims insult other religions but no body calls for your head. Goes to show the pernicious effects of religious dogma.

Hutuking,

Unfortunately, you are wrong. Islam and most Muslims disagree with you. But good luck convincing your fellow Muslims.

But your rationalization of murder is objectionable. Nothing justifies murdering people for exercising free speech. You and other Muslims insult other religions but no body calls for your head. Goes to show the pernicious effects of religious dogma.

Don't bother this place is designed to protect Muslims. You are a bad guy if you say anything that even smells of questioning Islam.

Just last night the administrator deleted one of my videos which was concerning Islam.

f*ck this dictatorship that protects the feelings of adults!!!!!!

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
We cannot kill apostate for changing his religion.
Quran supports freedom of religion, freedom of choice.

Only fabricated hadiths mention killing apostates. I believe that is barbaric and un-Islamic.

Imam, I completely agree. The apostasy law (and the hadiths that support it) goes against the very nature of the Quran.

Hutuking,

are you another gaal :obamatell:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somali atheists coming out da woodwork

:banderas:

Somalia officially non religious by 2050

:banderas:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Another flip floppin bafoon, you will be excommunicated by the Majlis ash Shura after Friday's next meeting.:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts