Apologies to Jerome in the house and Maria Maria (and her cousins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It makes sense that you would think they're beautiful since they're so masculine. I know how much you love your men but don't fall for this trap. 60% of black women don't have a penis. Be careful out there edo.
:reallymaury:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Black females be gorgeous af looking like a full course meal. People be disrespecting their looks just cause of the few black females they seen that weren't attractive to them. If that were the case than I have seen more Beautiful black women than Somali women .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Both of YOU above are absolutely ridiculous

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Black females be gorgeous af looking like a full course meal. People be disrespecting their looks just cause of the few black females they seen that weren't attractive to them. If that were the case than I have seen more Beautiful black women than Somali women .
Nacala ku taal. Take that back you .
:mahubowtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I didn't say nothing inappropriate. I just said my experiences were that I have seen more attractive African American women than Somali women. I don't live in an area with a lot of Somalis.
I don't have race preferences.
u r so adorable

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
u r so adorable
So did you recently see a gorgeous African American female.

Before the age of 18 I didn't see any jaw dropping gorgeous Somali chicks at all. Up until than I wasn't interested or attracted to the ones in my area. Visited San Diego that summer and saw a lot of fine Somali girls. my perspective of Somali girls changed after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts