Anything good to but on my hair to make it soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to grow hair so I can fulfill a sunnah. Is that Bad?

Me and @Hugo are Bantu (gosha) sunni muslims alhamdulilah who have timo dhagax so will we go to hell if we can't physically follow the sunn...

are you from the vile bantu's? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

...oh

So we are going to hell then:frdfvsb:

I wish I was an Arab salafi

gaytaliban.jpg

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Me and @Hugo are Bantu muslims (gosha) who have timo dhagax so will we go to hell if we can't physically follow the sunn...

...oh

So we will go to hell then:frdfvsb:

I wish I was an Arab salafi

gaytaliban.jpg

Stop Joking around. This stereotypes like the Rim Jim sufis, Thank God my hair became better out no where. These guys arn't following the sunnah, One, the didn't shave their Mustache Two, are they Gay? May Allah destory all Gays and three they are wearing Gold. You have never met a salafi.

Have you used the Brain that Allah blessed you with,

Now Mr Sufi man get hyped with this

Whilst Listen to Quran in my room

VixR

Veritas
This product is popular in Arab and Somali households
a320c70471cbd57cb2521bdd1ffc4c75.jpg

Fun fact: it makes lice pass out for 10 solid mins

black

live and let die.
are you from the vile bantu's? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I was with you until you showed your true colours. This is not acceptable warya. How are you going to call Somalis out for their racism against Arabs, and then turn around and be racist to Bantus. Isku xishood, you just confirmed what everyone suspected.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I was with you until you showed your true colours. This is not acceptable warya. How are you going to call Somalis out for their racism against Arabs, and then turn around and be racist to Bantus. Isku xishood, you just confirmed what everyone suspected.
Yeah I should stop calling Zeenjis, I told everyone I don't like Bad arabs.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Him my questions so far offends people. hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending