Anything good to but on my hair to make it soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
giphy.gif

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Listen to the Quran. Anyways I have to revise 5 juz Tomorrow. Inshaallah. May Allah help your Issues and May Allah Forgive us.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
you remind me of a coconut

Black on the outside but white on the inside :mjpls:

if you are allergic to coconuts, are you a self hater????? :ohhh:
You have never met me so you shall not know me. Eat your Chad. Smoke you Cigars. I am really Allergic to Coconuts, Eye irritation, Red itcy rash all over my hands, neck, arms and chest when I eat Coconuts it gets worse chest tightening and burning pain on my noses and tongue.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
يٰۤاَيُّهَا الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا لَا يَسۡخَرۡ قَوۡمٌ مِّنۡ قَوۡمٍ عَسٰٓى اَنۡ يَّكُوۡنُوۡا خَيۡرًا مِّنۡهُمۡ وَلَا نِسَآءٌ مِّنۡ نِّسَآءٍ عَسٰٓى اَنۡ يَّكُنَّ خَيۡرًا مِّنۡهُنَّ ۚ وَلَا تَلۡمِزُوۡۤا اَنۡفُسَكُمۡ وَلَا تَنَابَزُوۡا بِالۡاَلۡقَابِ ؕ بِئۡسَ الِاسۡمُ الۡفُسُوۡقُ بَعۡدَ الۡاِيۡمَانِ ۚ وَمَنۡ لَّمۡ يَتُبۡ فَاُولٰٓٮِٕكَ هُمُ الظّٰلِمُوۡنَ. ‏

Believers let not a group (of men) scoff at another group, it may well be that the latter (at whom they scoff) are better than they; nor let a group of women scoff at another group, it may well be that the latter are better than they. And do not taunt one another, nor revile one another by nicknames. It is an evil thing to gain notoriety for ungodliness after belief.Those who do not repent are indeed the wrong-doers.

Surah al Hujarat Ayah 11

This is what Allah mentioned the Quran, I asked a Question and then you started taunting me.
Allah mentioned in the Quran Again

إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ إِخْوَةٌ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَ أَخَوَيْكُمْ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ

The believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy.

Surah al Hujarat Ayah 10

I was expecting Answers, but I had to Answer people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending