Anyone who smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Good bro, but just be careful, i was exactly like you i hated the smell, and the sight of a ciggarette, but it only took me one cigarette to do a 180

I've tried it once or twice as a teen, but i quickly gave it up. I guess it depends on the person, since some people are more prone to addiction.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Oh damn brother please stop smoking. Maybe reduce your numbers and give yourself a rigid limit for the amount of fag smoked per day and decrease it daily I think there's some chewing nicotine gum thing that'll help at the beginning.
Ngl I hate smokers I left a friend because they started to smoke secretly

The only thing I regret was to ever start smoking at 15 I've been a smoker for 8 years now. The most I've gone without a cig was for 184 days after the 60thday or so it got easier but unfortunately I went back to smoking.
I smoke roughly a pack a day.
If you're a new smoker quit now whilst you can.

Totally going cold Turkey is really hard. I worked with a fella once who quit smoking for 6 years then relapsed & went back to puffing away.

Good luck.

Well you only started in december so its been like 7 months. This is the best time for you to quit its only gonna get more difficult. Withdrawl symptoms will be rough for a week or 2 but you need to push through it and feel like shit. Youll thank yourself later down the line. Having any form of an addiction should be avoided being dependant on a physical thing esp a drug can have tremendous impacts on your personal relationships. Ofc you should already know the health impacts it has. Youll regret not quiting when youre older esp when you have kids. The probability of you dying and leaving them will be higher and you wont be physically fit enough for many activities. Also smoking affects your sperm so they might be born with some defects as well.

Its gonna impact your life rn too itll happen so slowly you wont even notice. My advice is to start as soon as possible and do it full heartedly. Anytime you feel the urge to smoke go for a run and tire yourself out.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I use to smoke, during Ramadan I made a strong decision to quit and begged Allah to rid me of this addiction of devilish proportions. Boom ive been smoke free ever since and feel very much healthier.

It takes strong will power and help from the All Mighty

Been smoke free ever since, now i hate the smell of cigarettes and those who smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending