Anyone watching House Of Cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I'll watch the first episode of the new season now. I closed my eyes and scrolled down to the text box in case you spoiled it.

I will do the same thing while exiting this thread.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I watch it but I'm on season 4. I like Frank and Claire and hate them at the same time.

I stopped watching this after American politics got stranger than the show.

Now I just follow the news. The White House > House of Cards, for sure.

The first episode was crazy.

I love this show.

Netflix should spend their money on quality like this and not crap like Luke Cage.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
The first episode was crazy.

I love this show.

Netflix should spend their money on quality like this and not crap like Luke Cage.

I agree the marvel series they have going are is all rubbish from Jessica jones to iron first. The only one I can tolerate is daredevil.

I agree the marvel series they have going are is all rubbish from Jessica jones to iron first. The only one I can tolerate is daredevil.

I have ended avoided Daredevil completely because I thought it would be crap but I've heard from others that it's good. I'll give it a chance.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I have ended avoided Daredevil completely because I thought it would be crap but I've heard from others that it's good. I'll give it a chance.

Season one was really good I really recommend it. I watched 8 episodes the first day it was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts