Anyone use protein powder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to get bigger , but I’m actually heavy at 78 kilo but need to get bigger chest + arms without gaining weight.

Do you drink it daily after workout ?

And is it better than eggs and other food with protein v

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I want to get bigger , but I’m actually heavy at 78 kilo but need to get bigger chest + arms without gaining weight.

how tall are you

Subeer

but need to get bigger chest + arms without gaining weight.

there is two types of gaining weight, one is fat, and one is muscle. But you said you dont want to gain any weight, but want bigger arms, and chest. Thats going to be problematic, becuase if you want that, then you have to gain muscle.
An alternetive could be the illusion of bigger muscles, but what actually happened is that your muslces got more defined, i.e you lost some weight.
if you're interested in this, then i strongly recommend doing calistenics (bodyweight training), since you're going to be burning a lot of fat, and gaining immense strength.

Start off with basics push ups, pull ups, dips, pistol squats, handstand pushups (against a wall).
When you can do minimum 15 pull ups with ease, and 50 push ups with ease, proceed to muscle ups, one hand pull ups, one hand push ups, but only when you're strong enough, since these exercises demand a lot of strenght.

the illusion of being ripped is that it makes you look bigger, but you're not.

Subeer

and no nothing is better than natural food

there is two types of gaining weight, one is fat, and one is muscle. But you said you dont want to gain any weight, but want bigger arms, and chest. Thats going to be problematic, becuase if you want that, then you have to gain muscle.
An alternetive could be the illusion of bigger muscles, but what actually happened is that your muslces got more defined, i.e you lost some weight.
if you're interested in this, then i strongly recommend doing calistenics (bodyweight training), since you're going to be burning a lot of fat, and gaining immense strength.

Start off with basics push ups, pull ups, dips, pistol squats, handstand pushups (against a wall).
When you can do minimum 15 pull ups with ease, and 50 push ups with ease, proceed to muscle ups, one hand pull ups, one hand push ups, but only when you're strong enough, since these exercises demand a lot of strenght.

the illusion of being ripped is that it makes you look bigger, but you're not.

I want to be a mix of being ripped and bigger, so i think it’s a mix of heavy weights and cardio

You need to eat so much it physically hurts. No joke eating is first and foremost A JOB.

Protein powder is wack, buy some gains powder instead and chug down atleast one, preferably every morning and then eat atleast more than you usually would for the rest of the day. One big chug of a good gains powder is atleast 1000+ extra calories. Emphasis on extra, its not a substitute for food.
don't do it man.... go the all natural way. it is better in the long term.
Bunch of bullshit. Natural is being a skinny f*ck that.
Protein isn't hard to come by. Eat meat, chicken, veggies and your usual and youll get enough protein. Thats why you should opt for a gains powder.

I'm just going to reiterate myself, eat till you fucking die. If not, you wont get bigger. The diet is 80% of your gains, sleep and rest is the rest. Actually working out is the easier part. If you don't eat youre never gonna grow.

And a special shoutout to the McDouble its over 500 calories of pure bliss for next to nothing:ahh:

Subeer

You need to eat so much it physically hurts. No joke eating is first and foremost A JOB.

Protein powder is wack, buy some gains powder instead and chug down atleast one, preferably every morning and then eat atleast more than you usually would for the rest of the day. One big chug of a good gains powder is atleast 1000+ extra calories. Emphasis on extra, its not a substitute for food.

Protein isn't hard to come by. Eat meat, chicken, veggies and your usual and youll get enough protein. Thats why you should opt for a gains powder.

I'm just going to reiterate myself, eat till you fucking die. If not, you wont get bigger. The diet is 80% of your gains, sleep and rest is the rest. Actually working out is the easier part. If you don't eat youre never gonna grow.

And a special shoutout to the McDouble its over 500 calories of pure bliss for next to nothing:ahh:

Mcdonaalds?? Nigga u must be fat, or at least bulky with no veins showing on your arms

It’s pretty easy for me to get big but getting ripped is tough, the balance is best since that’s when you’re fittest

Mcdonaalds?? Nigga u must be fat, or at least bulky with no veins showing on your arms
This kinda shit is stupid as f*ck. You don't lift weights tryna look like mo farah :mahubowtf:

Everybody knows the McDouble is the holy grail of cheap protein and calories packed into a small ass burger.

Subeer

This kinda shit is stupid as f*ck. You don't lift weights tryna look like mo farah :mahubowtf:

Everybody knows the McDouble is the holy grail of cheap protein and calories packed into a small ass burger.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

sxb its okay if you wanna bulk, but at least bulk with something healthy, biggest L sxb for saying Mcdonalds is a great source of proteins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending