Anyone thinking of getting into investment banking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone thinking/have got job offers in investment banking or wanting to get into investment banking what Uni and course are you doing aswell as work experience/activities do you have ?

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
It would require the Sahaba to rise back from the dead to explicate just how many types of haraam such a career is. Human trafficking is better for your Aakhirah

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Most unis now offer investment banking courses that are usually a mix of economics, accounting, banking and finance. Studying any of one of those can also land you a job at a good firm, given that you achieve good grades, do LOTS of internships/work experience and study at a good uni.

My little brother works for a big banking corp and the one advantage he had over the other grads was his work experience. Whilst his friends were hitting Morocco, Turkey and Malaysia every summer with their student finance money, he was grafting and doing voluntary internships. His salary is now 2x his friends who mostly did business, engineering and other typical Somali degrees.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
You’re another disbeliever, right?

I believe in God the Jailer who Created and Trapped Humanity in a hellish and miserable existence; a sentence which ends with a final disappearance. Such an entity is surely real. I am merely stating a fact that a Muslim who engages in investment banking, who actually believe it to be just another innocuous occupation, has left their religion entirely. They are utterly deluded and self-interested creatures who bow before the Morning each and every day they go to work. The chaos, misery and incalculable suffering such an occupation aids in producing is simply incomprehensible and finds its closest companion in the action of giving birth itself. Engaging in slavery is surely preferable from an Islamic prospective.

I am giving dawah to the good sisters and brothers of Somalispot

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I believe in God the Jailer who Created and Trapped Humanity in a hellish and miserable existence; a sentence which ends with a final disappearance. Such an entity is surely real. I am merely stating a fact that a Muslim who engages in investment banking, who actually believe it to be just another innocuous occupation, has left their religion entirely. They are utterly deluded and self-interested creatures who bow before the Morning each and every day they go to work. The chaos, misery and incalculable suffering such an occupation aids in producing is simply incomprehensible and finds its closest companion in the action of giving birth itself. Engaging in slavery is surely preferable from an Islamic prospective.

Lol you can waffle all you want but slavery, they way you think of it, isn’t preferable from an Islamic perspective and a creator does exist. He is the most MERCIFUL.

Fels

#trollhunter
Weren't you that bengali that was chatting shit on somalis
GIFs201881591827.gif

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Weren't you that bengali that was chatting shit on somalis View attachment 54406
The somalis who are actually chatting back to this curry muncher my god :gucciwhat:
I deleted my post too late. :dead1:

But I don't think they realize the true reality of this guy. They think they're helping a fellow Somali. :manny:

We were taking the piss out of his people first and he retaliated, it's no big deal. We aren't sensitive people and this is a forum where people relax and have fun.

Answer the question and stay on topic. No point making this another back and forth shit show.

Fels

#trollhunter
We were taking the piss out of his people first and he retaliated, it's no big deal. We aren't sensitive people and this is a forum where people relax and have fun.

Answer the question and stay on topic. No point making this another back and forth shit show.
Warya your actually allowing a person who dissed your own people walahi that's weird go sniff your curry @UK Observer
GIFs2018815113718.gif

Lool looks like someone did not get into investment banking ahah

Immoral career.

I wouldn't say it's immoral it's not how you think it is it all depends in what sector you do anyways in banking most of the time it's you doing presentation work and excel financial modelling lol.The haram parts is when you start dealing in the bond markets and so on.

Fels

#trollhunter
stop being sensitive, this place isn't that serious and get a thicker skin.
It aint being sensitive you kids honestly forgive someone that said shit about your people and your chatting to the guy like everything is good
GIFs2018815114442.gif

Most unis now offer investment banking courses that are usually a mix of economics, accounting, banking and finance. Studying any of one of those can also land you a job at a good firm, given that you achieve good grades, do LOTS of internships/work experience and study at a good uni.

My little brother works for a big banking corp and the one advantage he had over the other grads was his work experience. Whilst his friends were hitting Morocco, Turkey and Malaysia every summer with their student finance money, he was grafting and doing voluntary internships. His salary is now 2x his friends who mostly did business, engineering and other typical Somali degrees.

It's all about priorities i sure do think doing as much internships and going to a good uni is the best way to get into banking and lool i know many guys who blow their student finance money and regret it in their final year of not saving or using it for something practical lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts