anyone suffer from baby face

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am 26 years old but everyone thinks im 19 or 20 when i first meet them. I have very little facial hair which doesnt help.

Its annoying cause you always look young and people dont take you serious.

I had a bunch of high school girls approach me outta the blue and say this girl likes you and finds you cute. I instantly turned around ignoring them I dont want Chris Hanson knocking on my door, (jailbait)

I was perplexed to say the least

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol I do, I have been refused to enter a bowling place because it was 21+:bell: I’m 26 like you, I literally had to go back to my car to get my license. It’s not so bad, I’m appreciating it more as I get older.

Macalin M

Out here
I used too until one summer holiday at the age of 15 * bam suprise* ended up growing a couple inches and grew a beard. Before that I used to get ID’d at 12A movies. The disrespect!

TekNiKo

VIP
Lol I do, I have been refused to enter a bowling place because it was 21+:bell: I’m 26 like you, I literally had to go back to my car to get my license. It’s not so bad, I’m appreciating it more as I get older.
Odaayaasha never take you serious too, they think im a young kid, its frustrating wallahi. Maybe for girls its an advantage lol

Fully grown somali men being confused for caato teenagers due to their gacmo bajaq and being built like chinese chopsticks :mjlol:

Could never be me :mjlaugh:

Apollo

VIP
White people age faster than Africans (skin-wise). So you shouldn't use their standards to judge how old you look.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Can you believe this Somali guy is 24 years old but looks like a teen? :faysalwtf:

xFGg57Z.png

TekNiKo

VIP
White people age faster than Africans (skin-wise). So you shouldn't use their standards to judge how old you look.
white people age like hell, its as if that is their kryptonite, white women look extremely beautiful in their late teens and 20s but detoriate SO QUICK after 35

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It's the water retention in your faces, you should drink coffee it will age you quicker. There is no benefit in having a young face.

It's the water retention in your faces, you should drink coffee it will age you quicker. There is no benefit in having a young face.
Nah I chug coffee like water and I look younger than my age. The only thing is that Im tall so people assume im older but not by much. I also dont wear makeup alot. these ig girls are gonna age SO BAD because of all that makeup and lack of skin care routine.

Trending

Latest posts