Anyone playing Apex Legends?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Im now addicted just unlocked Octane

What a great game:icon lol:

Macalin M

Out here
Nah man I got bored with battle royale games after the fortnite hype. Played that game religiously from like Halloween ‘17 to Easter ‘18 and a bit during summer ‘18

TekNiKo

VIP
Nah man I got bored with battle royale games after the fortnite hype. Played that game religiously from like Halloween ‘17 to Easter ‘18 and a bit during summer ‘18
Fortnite is for ciyaal, this game requires actual skill

Macalin M

Out here
Fortnite is for ciyaal, this game requires actual skill
Not really. I played it a bit and it seemed to easy too win. Might have changed since before obviously, but I won 3 games in a row after a few rounds of it. Then was winning like every 2-4 games.

PubG was good but it only got hype on pc

TekNiKo

VIP
Not really. I played it a bit and it seemed to easy too win. Might have changed since before obviously, but I won 3 games in a row after a few rounds of it. Then was winning like every 2-4 games.

PubG was good but it only got hype on pc
They changed everything recoil is alot more, nerfed peacemaker and sniping etc. Plus high tier loot is alot more rare

Macalin M

Out here
To add to that I've rarely seen Somali people play games on PC :francis:
I’ve played a bit of EU4 but you’re right. PC’s need to be good if you wanna game on them and I cba for that cash loss. Who knows though, ps5 coming out this year so I might fully switch to PC.

Sol

?
I’ve played a bit of EU4 but you’re right. PC’s need to be good if you wanna game on them and I cba for that cash loss. Who knows though, ps5 coming out this year so I might fully switch to PC.
Dont buy some prebuilt shit just build your own. I initially had the same shitty prebuilt intel pc but the second I started to work I built my own for around £800 and it runs like a beast on ultra setting for everything. Also hats off to you for playing EU4 rare to see another Somali dabble in grand strategy games but on the other hand games like Ck2 would be a god sent for qabiilist :mjlol:

Nah, but you should try out rainbow six siege, I was literally addicted to that game for 2 straight years until I completely stopped playing video games last summer.

The game is one of the best games I've ever played.

Trending