anyone of yall ever took opiod?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I had morphine when I dislocated my shoulder. I don't blame drug users after they had their first hit (only for being stupid for having it the first time).

It was the best feeling ever. 1 billion times better than cuddling or sex. I still dream of it. I regret not taking the nurse's offer of giving me another hit. I dislocated my shoulder the second time and given fentanyl. It didn't feel the same. It just took away the pain but it didn't feel like I was flying like on morphine. I was so disappointed

I had morphine when I dislocated my shoulder. I don't blame drug users after they had their first hit (only for being stupid for having it the first time).

It was best feeling ever. 1 billion times better than cuddling or sex. I still dream of it. I regret not taking the nurse's offer of giving me another hit. I dislocated my shoulder the second time and given fentanyl. It didn't feel the same. It just took away the pain but it didn't feel like I was flying like on morphine. I was so disappointed
maybe you're due for another shoulder dislocation my friend? :mjkkk:

I agree, it is the best feeling ever! Nothing comes close to it and I only took oxycodone 5mg and 10 mg which isn't even the strongest form of opioids. I was given 7 day supply, twice a day but by day 3, my pain was managable but yo boy finished the bottle. :mjkkk:.
I got more work done when I was on it than I have in weeks. I was able to do anything, no matter how mundane and boring. I kid you not man, you could've given me a gun and told me to go to the front lines in Ukraine and I would be super happy to do it.

now I ran out, I am kind thinking about getting a second batch but I know that isn't a good idea.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
maybe you're due for another shoulder dislocation my friend? :mjkkk:

I agree, it is the best feeling ever! Nothing comes close to it and I only took oxycodone 5mg and 10 mg which isn't even the strongest form of opioids. I was given 7 day supply, twice a day but by day 3, my pain was managable but yo boy finished the bottle. :mjkkk:.
I got more work done when I was on it than I have in weeks. I was able to do anything, no matter how mundane and boring. I kid you not man, you could've given me a gun and told me to go to the front lines in Ukraine and I would be super happy to do it.

now I ran out, I am kind thinking about getting a second batch but I know that isn't a good idea.

Interesting. Morphine made my body completely let go. I didn't have the capacity to even think or do anything. I was physically on the hospital bed but my soul was in the air. I was tearing up. I cant even describe the feeling. It was out of this world. Life became so beautiful and perfect. I was young and life was already perfect and pleasurable for me then but I experienced it at an infinity level. I dont even remember how long it lasted. If any of you go to heaven, ask for it. I'll never forget that moment of my life. No fears, no sense of reality. I was in my own world. I think I'll do it illegally if I grow old and close to death.

:ahh::tocry:

Interesting. Morphine made my body completely let go. I didn't have the capacity to even think or do anything. I was physically on the hospital bed but my soul was in the air. I was tearing up. I cant even describe the feeling. It was out of this world. Life became so beautiful and perfect. I was young and life was already perfect and pleasurable for me then but I experienced it at an infinity level. I dont even remember how long it lasted. If any of you go to heaven, ask for it. I'll never forget that moment of my life. No fears, no sense of reality. I was in my own world. I think I'll do it illegally if I grow old and close to death.

:ahh::tocry:
No fear, 100% confidence, zero stress. It's hard to explain. it felt amazing!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:manny:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
@empressjamila is a nurse. How often do you administer macaan morphine? Can patients ask for it if they're not in that much pain? Can you give us tips on how to get the most hits or will your regulatory college sanction you? I'll only do opiates under the care of a health care worker.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Honestly, based on what i've heard people say, the euphoria from ecstacy and lsd would probably blow it out the water. the thing about opioids is how extremely addictive they are and the overall damage they cause. though i will admit that one time I was injected with morphine after breaking my arm was the most pleasurable feeling ever, shits dangerous you could easily become an addict, apparently heroine is like 10 times stronger. I can see why it's haram

I love alcohol, but I ain't touching drugs 👀
khamri is garbaged. Never had it and never will but I don't see the appeal.
As for opioiods, man if you are smart enough to cycle them or use them for stressful events, you'll love it.
If you are not stupid, you can take them responsibly. I imagine you are going to crush it if you take it on your first date, for example. :mjkkk:

Those health care workers that provide them deserve a raise.
Believe it or not, it's these little magic pills that made me drop qabiil and qabyaalad. I now curse qabiil everday because we missed out on advanced happy medicine like this. If Somalia was developed enough to be manufacturing this, I trust in my people skills to always get a refill forever. In the U.S, being a black man, if you ask for a refill white docs already think you're crackhead. Tough shit.

Daydreamer

Believe it or not, it's these little magic pills that made me drop qabiil and qabyaalad. I now curse qabiil everday because we missed out on advanced happy medicine like this. If Somalia was developed enough to be manufacturing this, I trust in my people skills to always get a refill forever. In the U.S, being a black man, if you ask for a refill white docs already think you're crackhead. Tough shit.
stay away from opiods bro, they are way more damaging than alchohol if taken often, that high will make you lose all rationality in seeking it

stay away from opiods bro, they are way more damaging than alchohol if taken often, that high will make you lose all rationality in seeking it
I know. If I got myself a 30 day supply, I would take them once a week. lol
I heard Donuld Trump be shitting himself now and wears diapers because he's been on pills since the 80s.

Daydreamer

I heard Donuld Trump be shitting himself now and wears diapers because he's been on pills since the 80s.
yeah, ecstacy and shrooms would be safer, and if you're in the right state of mind (good atmosphere, happy), lsd could create a feeling which blows any other drug out the water

Opiates have the opposite effects. Addicts can never release their bowels so they literally never xaar until it gets so bad that their bowels are impacted and need to get surgery.

That alone should get you to stop romanticizing opiates. Imagine the time you had the worst case of constipation and times it by 100.

Trending