Is this one of the sign of the times?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
It seems like for every baby boy born there are like 4 baby girls born
Especially in the Somali community
Why aren’t many people having sons compared to daughters kkko
Is this one of the sign of the times?

I have read somewhere that on every 100 girls that are born, there are 105 boys born.

If what you are saying is true, that is good. Too many men nowadays left without a partner.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I have read somewhere that on every 100 girls that are born, there are 105 boys born.

If what you are saying is true, that is good. Too many men nowadays left without a partner.
Alot of men die in wars, locked, NEETS etr and leaves more women than men in society

I love daughters. Having Daughters is a blessing:it0tdo8:

1. Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him):

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

If anyone has a female child, and does not bury her alive, or slight her, or prefer his male children to her, Allah will bring him into Paradise. (Ahmad, authenticated by Al-Hakim, graded Hasan by Ahmad Shakir)

2. Jabir ibn Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said:

Whoever has three daughters and he accommodates them, show mercy toward them, and supports them, Paradise is definitely guaranteed for him.

Thus, someone asked the Prophet, what if they are two daughters only

He replied, “[He gets that reward,] even if they are [only] two.

Some of those present believed that had the Prophet been asked about only one daughter, he would have answered that the reward was applicable too. (Authenticated by Al-Albani)

3. Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported:

A woman came to me with her two daughters. She asked me (for charity) but she found nothing with me except one date-fruit, so I gave it to her.

She [accepted it and then] divided it between her two daughters and ate nothing out of it. Then, she got up and went out.

When the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) came in, and I narrated to him the story, he said,

He who is tested with these girl children, and he is benevolent towards them, they will become protection for him against Hell fire“. (Muslim)

4. Uqbah ibn Aamir narrated, I heard the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) say:

“Whoever has three daughters and is patient towards them, and feeds them, gives them to drink, and clothes them from his wealth; they will be a shield for him from the Fire on the Day of Resurrection.” (Authenticated by Al-Albani)

Three of my elder siblings found it difficult to have a girl only after the 3rd child. My family seems to produce boys first, when I have kids I do prefer to have females first tbh

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
I guess God wants us to have four wives but why he had to make women so difficult to handle :farmajoyaab:

I love daughters. Having Daughters is a blessing:it0tdo8:

1. Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him):

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

If anyone has a female child, and does not bury her alive, or slight her, or prefer his male children to her, Allah will bring him into Paradise. (Ahmad, authenticated by Al-Hakim, graded Hasan by Ahmad Shakir)

2. Jabir ibn Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said:

Whoever has three daughters and he accommodates them, show mercy toward them, and supports them, Paradise is definitely guaranteed for him.

Thus, someone asked the Prophet, what if they are two daughters only

He replied, “[He gets that reward,] even if they are [only] two.

Some of those present believed that had the Prophet been asked about only one daughter, he would have answered that the reward was applicable too. (Authenticated by Al-Albani)

3. Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported:

A woman came to me with her two daughters. She asked me (for charity) but she found nothing with me except one date-fruit, so I gave it to her.

She [accepted it and then] divided it between her two daughters and ate nothing out of it. Then, she got up and went out.

When the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) came in, and I narrated to him the story, he said,

He who is tested with these girl children, and he is benevolent towards them, they will become protection for him against Hell fire“. (Muslim)

4. Uqbah ibn Aamir narrated, I heard the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) say:

“Whoever has three daughters and is patient towards them, and feeds them, gives them to drink, and clothes them from his wealth; they will be a shield for him from the Fire on the Day of Resurrection.” (Authenticated by Al-Albani)
Kobe ain’t doing that fade-away in jahannam?

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Kobe ain’t doing that fade-away in jahannam?
I believe you made a horrible mistake here. Is it possible that he believed in God, and because of his monotheist belief he will get Jannah. Can it be a possibility?

Only Allah knows, so please stop passing verdict cards to non-Muslims without being the All Mighty.

Trending