Anyone know J Sub-clade for Eriterian Jeberti?

I did the Y111 on FamilyTreeDNA, just haven't had the chance to upload it on YFull. I am Maxaad Barre, Madhiban. I had 45 YDNA matches, the only 2 Somali ones were also Maxaad Barre rest were from Arabia. I'll post screenshots of it all soon inshallah.
Send this message to yfull they will opload your family tree resukts into yfull in couple of hours. Their email is yfullcom@gmail.com

My name is....... , I have received my nebula genome sequencing results. Can you please help me to upload it on Yfull, I need assistance, thank you.

Nebula login email:

Password:

Kit Number:

Check this out guys, the oldest Sample on this branch is the Eritrean one I mentioned earlier. The man that sample belongs to claims hes Eritrean Al-Jaberti. Here’s a tweet that confirms it with the kit #

I got a J that falls under Eriteria J on YFull so was curious maybe it relates to Jeberti?
Asalaam Alakuum not sure if I spoke with you before. We have several kits that fall under the same J. I saw that Eritrean subclade above ours too. Reached out to him with no luck a couple times because I wondered about the jabarti line. If you are on ftdna join the East African DNA Peace Project the ftdna group for the Somali DNA Peace Project.

Trending