anyone in SWEDEN/Norway on this Sspot! Y’all know her story, this prominent xaliimo, known at weddings, who opened a YT channel to broadcast..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
To broadcast her saga with Swedish or Norwegian Child Protection Services.

She keep complaining about not being allowed to see her kids.

She claims that she found out one of her kid is severely ill.

She speaks about her heartache.

However, I am someone who likes to hear both sides of the story.

I don’t like emotional blackmailing on the part of the xaliimo hooyos whenever their children are removed. Their to go statement is “gaal ba caruurtii iga qaatay”.

My question is ….Your nickname is Fatuma Baraanbur, clearly your famous for doing that Buraanbhr at weddings. Wedding take place late at night. Was there a chance you left the kids all alone

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I don't believe crocodile tears from the hooyos anymore. I once saw a hoyoo criticize the police and the court when her murderous son was arrested and convicted for his crime. She had all sorts of excuses and ridiculous accusations. There is really no difference between the public housing hoyoos and BLM as they think the same way. She didn't fool anyone, even the bleeding hearts but they still chose to console her. I roll my eyes at these YouTube videos because I know it's BS. Cry me a river lady. Anyone who attends more than 5 weddings a year is a bum. She must have gone to at least one weekly to have that nickname. Raise your kids.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Probably was to do with the late night partying, all these hooyos going to weddings at night they usually leave their kids to the oldest child to care for them if the dad isn't there. As you said shes prolly using the gaal took my kids story to get support because i know hella somalis will aid her just by hearing that. Easiest way to get out shit like this

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't believe crocodile tears from the hooyos anymore. I once saw a hoyoo criticize the police and the court when her murderous son was arrested and convicted for his crime. She had all sorts of excuses and ridiculous accusations. There is really no difference between the public housing hoyoos and BLM as they think the same way. She didn't fool anyone, even the bleeding hearts but they still chose to console her. I roll my eyes at these YouTube videos because I know it's BS. Cry me a river lady. Anyone who attends more than 5 weddings a year is a bum. She must have gone to at least one weekly to have that nickname. Raise your kids.

let me be the devil’s advocate for a second …but! But! But! Baraanbur was her source of income. She get paid for praising that clan you know. Yes! Weddings happen late at night. She left the kids with smart Samira (just created the name, she’s 10 years old. It’s ok you know.

Then again another unethical situation is involved. Most likely she’s taking a welfare and not reporting this Baraanbur talent she performs.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had a female friend of mine who worked at the Child Protection Services. Albeit, the North American and the Scandinavian system is totally different. The Scandinavians are dead serious but the US agencies are so tolerant. The last thing they wanna do is take your kids. The caseworker doesn’t want to do it because it involved a whole package of papers. The CW has to call around foster homes. The CW has to stand up before court. What kind of CW would wanna do that. So when I see a xaliimo come on social media with crocodile tears I always know dam well that she was caught with damning charges.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
let me be the devil’s advocate for a second …but! But! But! Baraanbur was her source of income. She get paid for praising that clan you know. Yes! Weddings happen late at night. She left the kids with smart Samira (just created the name, she’s 10 years old. It’s ok you know.

Then again another unethical situation is involved. Most likely she’s taking a welfare and not reporting this Baraanbur talent she performs.

Those countries have generous welfare which I am 100% positive she takes advantage of. She doesn't dance for the income. She did it to party. If she was really that concerned about income, she would work during the day. She's there to have a good time.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
How does it work in europe bro do they got the same type of foster care system? kids get tossed from home to home in north america like drugs

I would imagine its more lavish than north america
Don't know tbh, mostly they keep them in facilities to my knowledge.

Unfortunately we are raised in a culture where mothers can do no wrong. Some of these women are unfit, unstable and abusive. And this community only comes to your aid after the kids are taken. They are nowhere to be found when kids have dirty diapers, no food, losing weight, bruises, sexual assault trauma, but the minute the children are taken they wanna come to a mother’s aid. If you wanna aid her get her some help

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Hani Bee

These supporters are oblivious to something called accountability.

In their mind a child is owned by the parents.
They’re fixated on “gaal”. The gaal is the one who is practicing the principles of Islam more than them.

@Hani Bee

These supporters are oblivious to something called accountability.

In their mind a child is owned by the parents.
They’re fixated on “gaal”. The gaal is the one who is practicing the principles of Islam more than them.
Im so tired of seeing everyday Somalis pushing a narrative that gaalo people are just kidnapping their children. It’s ridiculous. As if child protective services has some plot to steal Somali kids from happy homes.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I’m sorry but this lady is not telling us the full story. Clearly something happened or there are other things she’s not telling us about. You’re telling me social serves will come to a family and take the children away for no reason.

I had a female friend of mine who worked at the Child Protection Services. Albeit, the North American and the Scandinavian system is totally different. The Scandinavians are dead serious but the US agencies are so tolerant. The last thing they wanna do is take your kids. The caseworker doesn’t want to do it because it involved a whole package of papers. The CW has to call around foster homes. The CW has to stand up before court. What kind of CW would wanna do that. So when I see a xaliimo come on social media with crocodile tears I always know dam well that she was caught with damning charges.
Scandinavians believe the government can raise a child as well as anyone and use any ex to take one. US is bit like UK believes in general a kid is better off with family unless it’s an extreme situation. I know a junkie Somali girl who couldn’t raise her kids in Uk and they took her 3 kids. Told her family members if you have suitable home for the kids tell us. If not we take them. One of her cousins is raising 2 and another 1 has one of the kids. This wouldn’t happen in Sweden

Sweden is very left wing and anti family in general

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’m sorry but this lady is not telling us the full story. Clearly something happened or there are other things she’s not telling us about. You’re telling me social serves will come to a family and take the children away for no reason.

It’s a case of “just side with me because we are the same kind. I can’t tell you what’ve done but just support me. I am distraught you know. Gaalos want to Christianize our kids. What’s wrong with you. How dare you question me ”.

Social services don’t come to your house for no reason sorry. They have never visited my family bc we didn’t give them anything to be concerned about

We need the full story because something is not adding up and I’m not gonna side with an unfit mother just bc she happens to be somali too. If gaalo people are supposedly on some secret mission to take muslim kids away from their families why don’t you hear about this from any other muslim community?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I’ve heard a lot of cases like this in Norway, the social services there are too quick to take children away, especially those from refugee backgrounds.
Somalis come from a culture were spanking is normal, Norway do not accept that. If someone sees you hit your child & they call the services they will come right away without even proof and take your kids.
Also if they see children looking after their little siblings while the parents are at work or doing errands or even going to a wedding your kids will be taken. Norway believes its parents responsibility not childrens responsibility to do these little jobs.
That’s why a lot of single Somali mothers are the main targets by these social services.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
To broadcast her saga with Swedish or Norwegian Child Protection Services.

She keep complaining about not being allowed to see her kids.

She claims that she found out one of her kid is severely ill.

She speaks about her heartache.

However, I am someone who likes to hear both sides of the story.

I don’t like emotional blackmailing on the part of the xaliimo hooyos whenever their children are removed. Their to go statement is “gaal ba caruurtii iga qaatay”.

My question is ….Your nickname is Fatuma Baraanbur, clearly your famous for doing that Buraanbhr at weddings. Wedding take place late at night. Was there a chance you left the kids all alone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending