Anyone in a car accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I went through 5 cars in the last 7 years, only 1 was my fault. Most recent was a head on crash near Christmas day. Share your crash stories.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
This Arab lady from out of province cut me off last winter and I smoked her. Couldn't stop because of ice. Cops saw the whole thing and she tried to run away. Her car got destroyed, cops gave her a ticket on scene, her premiums went up and she lost demerit points for the accident. Fail of epic proportions.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
2nd time was my fault. i didnt give away when i was turning right so incoming car hit side front of the car.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
2nd time was my fault. i didnt give away when i was turning right so incoming car hit side front of the car.
Once I was learning to drive standard, this prick cuts me off and it's winter (icy road). I slid for 50m and crashed into utility pole. Not too much damage so when I reported the crash, they took 5 points off me for an at fault accident.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
70km/h but i sensed the guy was not going to stop from a distance so as i approached i was paying attention.
I see. When I crashed last December I was half-asleep going through a green when this Muppet made a sudden left turn. Hit her head on at 50km/h. The cops gave her a ticket for the unsafe turn and she called them racist. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending