Anyone hiked in the Himalayas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
That’s such a pig like thing to do.... whilst people are starving in your mother land, you want to go hiking in the Himalayas and travel the world. Lol

There’s a whole country waiting for you to rebuild it, sort out your priorities walaal

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
That’s such a pig like thing to do.... whilst people are starving in your mother land, you want to go hiking in the Himalayas and travel the world. Lol

There’s a whole country waiting for you to rebuild it, sort out your priorities walaal

The point of the experience is to attain enlightenment. In the Qur'an Allah swt said to travel the earth to see the wonders and beauty of his perfect creation.

Then ill launch a revolution in Somalia:trumpsmirk:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
The point of the experience is to attain enlightenment. In the Qur'an Allah swt said to travel the earth to see the wonders and beauty of his perfect creation.

Then ill launch a revolution in Somalia:trumpsmirk:

What enlightenment would you attain from the Himalayas?

I made the trip to the Himalayas back in 2007 with my colleagues and it was a beautiful experience. Every time I see photos from the Mountains of Nepal or Tibet I just want to jump on a plane and go back.

It felt like I was in Skyrim.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I made the trip to the Himalayas back in 2007 with my colleagues and it was a beautiful experience. Every time I see photos from the Mountains of Nepal or Tibet I just want to jump on a plane and go back.

It felt like I was in Skyrim.

You feel the essence of being alive, i cant describe it properly.

Skyrim is the game. Damn i feel like i need to play it again. Never got to finish it.

You feel the essence of being alive, i cant describe it properly.

Skyrim is the game. Damn i feel like i need to play it again. Never got to finish it.
It's unbelievably cold in the morning and our shower water was from puddles.

It was a greate experience overall and when I said Skryim I ment the general scenery is similar to the one in Skyrim.

Beautiful country and amazing people.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
It's unbelievably cold in the morning and our shower water was from puddles.

It was a greate experience overall and when I said Skryim I ment the general scenery is similar to the one in Skyrim.

Beautiful country and amazing people.

Thats sounds thrilling, looks ill have to make plans soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts