Anyone here with ounce of Islamic knowledge? I doubt it but someone answer this please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
walle waa yaab hindidaan.

Abortion is allowed for rape victims.

Are you sure it's allowed ? Diinta been ha ka sheegin, I know you going
Through post-natal depression. Midiyihii ma lagaa xareeyey:lolbron:

Just kidding! But are you serious.

Btw! India is the rape capital of the world but funny thing is that they're not Muslim but rather Hindu. Where's the ones who wage war against Islam over FGM

There are some fuqahaa’ who think that it is permissible to have an abortion within the first forty days of pregnancy. Some of them even permit it until before the soul is breathed into the embryo. The stronger the excuse, the clearer the reason for the concession is, and if that is within the first forty days it is, this means that the concession is more appropriate.

Are you sure it's allowed ? Diinta been ha ka sheegin, I know you going
Through post-natal depression. Midiyihii ma lagaa xareeyey:lolbron:

Just kidding! But are you serious.

Btw! India is the rape capital of the world but funny thing is that they're not Muslim but rather Hindu. Where's the ones who wage war against Islam over FGM

You're the doqon asking about this on a forum. Bal isla yaab :siilaanyolaugh:

Yes, I'm sure. Islam is just ma garatay. No woman is forced to suffer and then raise the foetus of the monster who violated her. :fittytousand:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're the doqon asking about this on a forum. Bal isla yaab :siilaanyolaugh:

Yes, I'm sure. Islam is just ma garatay. No woman is forced to suffer and then raise the foetus of the monster who violated her. :fittytousand:

Lagulama kaftami karo! Loosen up a little. I'm at work and bored a little :damedamn:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
In general abortion isn't permissible in Islam.

In specific cases tho, such as rape or if the woman's life is in danger it is allowed.

In this case it's not just rape but incest too.

The victim is priority because of her trauma.

Kaftankaaga cun. :farole:

Fariidad :camby:

No surprise it's in India. I read a while back about some guy in India who committed a crime and the punishment was having his sisters "sentenced" to rape.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Abortion is ONLY allowed when the mother life is in danger. That is it. In this case it isn't allowed.

However in my opinion she should be able to flush that shit out.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Abortion is ONLY allowed when the mother life is in danger. That is it. In this case it isn't allowed.

However in my opinion she should be able to flush that shit out.

It's a living being! Have some mercy !

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Abortion is only allowed for rape victims and for mothers who are in risk of losing their lives due to pregnancy related complications.

Pregnancy is three stages.; first stage is 40 days as a seed; the second stage for the next 40 days as a clot of blood; the third stage for 40 days as a morsel of flesh. Then the soul is blown into him. At that stage he or she is considered a person.

Abortion should be done within the first 40 days whilst the foetus is still a seed

“The creation of each one of you is brought together in the belly of his mother for 40 days in the form of a seed, then he is a clot of blood for a like period, then a morsel of flesh for like period, then there is sent to him an Angel who blows the breath of life into him, and who is commanded with the writing of four affairs: to write down his means of livelihood, his life span, his actions, and whether he is to be happy or unhappy.”
(Collected by Al-Bukhārī and Muslim)

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
The Qur'an states:

“Kill not your children for fear of want. We shall provide sustenance for them as well as for you. Verily the killing of them is a great sin.”(Surah 17:31)

“If a man kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell, to abide therein (for ever)”(4:93)

But, if you can see the emphasis of the word 'intentionally' then it shows how killing a child or person intentionally is bad.

But, I got taught and my beliefs abide by, that abortion is allowed in the cases of rape, if the child would kill the mother and if something horrific, whether it be genetic mutations or abnormalities, that will be inflicted on the baby.

So, abortion done purposely is bad but if there are special circumstances that occur then it would be permissible.

Despite that, Allah judges actions and intentions individually so I can't judge on whether or not something is bad.

I hope that helped!

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey

If you are being serious that all you had to do was head on to Islam Q&A as they have the answer to ranges of questions asked by the muslims in 4 different types of Madhaahibs and I am sure there is an answer to your question regarding the abortion for a rape victim.

Don't ask for fatwa on this forum since no one here is a scholar...

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey

If you are being serious that all you had to do was head on to Islam Q&A as they have the answer to ranges of questions asked by the muslims in 4 different types of Madhaahibs and I am sure there is an answer to your question regarding the abortion for a rape victim.

Don't ask for fatwa on this forum since no one here is a scholar...

Thanks for giving me the direction but get over yourself you piece of laangaaban qabiil :camby:

N

nadia

In islam abortion is only permitted if the individual went through rape or ifher life is in danger. You can look up in islamqa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending