Anyone here who warms their cereal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I remember I told my white friends I microwave my cornflakes they looked at me like I had ebola

5mRmd.gif

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
yea i usually eat it with lukewarm milk so i gotta heat up the cold milk from my fridge

i used to think ppl who use cold milk were crazy but not gonna lie sometimes cold milk is nice tho depending on the cereal

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
i like my cornflakes heated but not other cereals. I just heat up my milk and put it on my cereal.

I don't use microwaves .They are used by Isaaqs and Freemasons for purposes of germ warfare .I use stove and or natural organic forms of heating . my body is a melanin temple .

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yep I microwave my cereal with my milk(Almond, coconut milk). I don't like crunchy cereal.

I also toast my bread (not slice bread) in the oven, put in a plate, add vegan butter, sugar and tea on top. Crunchy and soft at the same time. :rejoice:

Hafez

VIP
I don't like to use microwaves but I do warm up the milk through other ways. I don't think cereal tastes nice when the milk is excessively cold.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The fucking cadaan curse got you :mjcry:

Discontinous my nigga I hate it had to be him :tocry:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
it has to be lukewarm out of the microwave and somehow it cools a bit when u pour it in

real niggas know what im talking about, when it's got that slightly cooler than lukewarm taste :lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending