Anyone here watch anime

Do you watch anime

• Total voters
Your not an anime fan tour a weeb. A normal anime fan watches battle shonens only ( One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, DBZ) A weeb is one of those people with anime body pillows and watches obscure anime
Bro relax not everyone likes action or shounen some people like anime with character development, a good plot, a good protagonist, a good antagonist, not some low IQ protagonist that yells his moves and loves friendship that’s your average shonen protagonist by the way

Bro relax not everyone likes action or shounen some people like anime with character development, a good plot, a good protagonist, a good antagonist, not some low IQ protagonist that yells his moves and loves friendship that’s your average shonen protagonist by the way
Code geass has that and it's a normal anime. if the anime has a japenese name its weird. the only anime like that i watch is Himouto: Umaru chan

Outside of Sailor Moon, the shojo anime/manga titles I like are Magic Knight Rayearth, Cardcaptor Sakura, Devil Hunter Yohko, Cutey Honey, Kill la Kill, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Tokyo Mew Mew, Dai Mahou Touge , Mai-Hime and Puella Magi Madoka Magica
MADOKA MAGICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i used to be sooo obsessed with that anime, and still am. it was so sad though :'(((

Your not an anime fan tour a weeb. A normal anime fan watches battle shonens only ( One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, DBZ) A weeb is one of those people with anime body pillows and watches obscure anime

you literally listed the gateway animes a noob would start watching... all four of the animes u listed are trash lol
they all have the same regurgitated plots and are annoying as fucc ://// at least the animes i listed have coherent plots

you literally listed the gateway animes a noob would start watching... all four of the animes u listed are trash lol
they all have the same regurgitated plots and are annoying as fucc ://// at least the animes i listed have coherent plots
what the hell are you talking about one piece better than anything you listed. better characters, world building, plot, deaths, and OST. Also I watched Kategurui it was garbage.
One Piece manga is only behind Beserk and Oyasumi no punpun while katagurui has a 7.2

what the hell are you talking about one piece better than anything you listed. better characters, world building, plot, deaths, and OST. Also I watched Kategurui it was garbage.
One Piece manga is only behind Beserk and Oyasumi no punpun while katagurui has a 7.2
literally all of the animes u listed: *fight* *fight* *more fighting* *death* *protag cries* *more fighting* haha now our universe is free from evil! the plots are soooo predictable,,,

DBZ was by far the worst anime i've ever seen- acudubillah, by the time i finished an episode i felt like puking

and let's not forget that the only ppl that gave one piece great ratings were braindead, degenerate shonen addicts

literally all of the animes u listed: *fight* *fight* *more fighting* *death* *protag cries* *more fighting* haha now our universe is free from evil! the plots are soooo predictable,,,

DBZ was by far the worst anime i've ever seen- acudubillah, by the time i finished an episode i felt like puking

and let's not forget that the only ppl that gave one piece great ratings were braindead, degenerate shonen addicts
The only good thing I can say about One Piece is the world building by far the best out of any other anime in terms of world building plot is too sloooooow

You havent even watched One piece i dont give a shit about yur opinion.
Op is far from childish, boa hancock a sex slave for fucks sake. Jinbei has more devolpment than all those animes. Also Op rarely even has fights
also naruto has a 7 star MAL so its not just shonen fans

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
Anyone here watch anime other than me. If so, what are your favorite.

1. School Days
2. School Days
3. School Days
I’M JOKING :russ: HERE IS A SERIOUS LIST

1. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
2. One Piece
3. Parasyte
4. Fullmetal Alchemist (2003 Version)
5. Dragon Ball Z
6. The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is way better than 2003 version
One Piece is my favorite

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
MADOKA MAGICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i used to be sooo obsessed with that anime, and still am. it was so sad though :'(((
I want to draw manga about Somali people. I drawing a yibir cyborg golem waifu. Here’s the rough draft.
F9430B5C-C534-46AE-9C2D-BAE10E43CCBF.jpeg
305FBB7E-C96B-46BC-A49F-B75D783001E4.jpeg

Her character is a node to Baby from Five Nights At Freddy’s . The jester theme is tied to yibir being jesters in the employ of the chiefs.

Trending