Do you watch anime

• Total voters
It’s like Watership Down for dogs.
Gin would beat Lassie, Rin TInTin and Cujo’s asses
So... you find dead dogs entertaining... okay then

2759C703-18AC-4616-AD4D-6A0DD36F44E6.gif

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Outside of Sailor Moon, the shojo anime/manga titles I like are Magic Knight Rayearth, Cardcaptor Sakura, Devil Hunter Yohko, Cutey Honey, Kill la Kill, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Tokyo Mew Mew, Dai Mahou Touge , Mai-Hime and Puella Magi Madoka Magica

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
So... you find dead dogs entertaining... okay then

View attachment 142892
No, I like stories about nature, which isn’t always nice or kind. That’s why I love the work of Richard Adams, the creator of Watership Down and The Plague Dogs.
A German animated film, Felidae is based off a 1989 crime fiction novel by the German-Turkish writer Akif Pirinçci. The plot is about Francis is a cat who has moved with his owner to a city in Germany. There, he comes across a mystery involving the murders of several neighborhood cats.
My favorite line from the novel to cat that hates humans : Francis: You're the one who's really a human being! You think just like they do! You act just like they do! You only want to repeat all the misery they have brought to the world. You're dreaming not of real change but of establishing a new dictatorship paid for with hundreds and thousands of dead from your own ranks. and tell me what kind of a role you've thought up for the other animals species in your oh-so-very-wonderful never-never land? Come on, answer me!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Well every season has awesome animes, this season's best anime in my opinion is re zero [Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Season 2] if don't know what anime to watch this season, then I highly recommend this "of course after watching season 1 "

yep! here are some of the animes i watch or have watched in the past:

- danganronpa
- elfen lied
- mirai nikki
- sanrio boys
- angel beats
- no. 6
- another
- corpse party
- higurashi
- kakegurui

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
"Your vote will be publicly visible."

:idontlike:

Sometimes. I dim the lights, close the curtains and watch it with the volume low so the neighbour can't hear it.

I would never admit to it, though

yep! here are some of the animes i watch or have watched in the past:

- danganronpa
- elfen lied
- mirai nikki
- sanrio boys
- angel beats
- no. 6
- another
- corpse party
- higurashi
- kakegurui
Your not an anime fan tour a weeb. A normal anime fan watches battle shonens only ( One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, DBZ) A weeb is one of those people with anime body pillows and watches obscure anime

Trending

Latest posts