Anyone here watch anime

Do you watch anime

• Total voters
The manga is good. Shaman King is very underrated and I’m glad they’re remaking it. The ending to the anime and Manta becoming a Shaman was trash. Do you like mecha anime ?
Mecha anime is not my thing

1601180346222.jpeg

The manga is good. Shaman King is very underrated and I’m glad they’re remaking it. The ending to the anime and Manta becoming a Shaman was trash. Do you like mecha anime ?

I know this question isn't directed to me, but I would say mecha is 3rd favorite genre. Trigun, Gundam series, Code Geass, NGE and the like are goated masterpieces.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I’m a big fan of the fate series. I’m playing Fate/GO now. The whole naruverse is really good lore. I like horror manga, too. Uzumaki, Tomie, Hell Girl, Vampire Princess Miyu and Junji Ito Collection are some of my favorites

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Obscure titles: Sorcerer Hunters, Kite, Shamanic Princess, Golden Boy, Angel Sanctuary (The manga only), Ayashi no Ceres, Mermaid’s Scar

Junji Ito has some really good stories. Have you read Uzumaki ? The Hanging Balloons, Tomie, the Suichi series and The Whispering Women are my favorites
School days was crazy the dude got someone pregnant than slept with other girls then he get killed I don’t think he deserved that ending though he could’ve just payed child support

1601181323230.gif

1601181366686.gif

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Has anyone here seen school days :nahgirl:

View attachment 142877
I’m a sucker for Harem anime. El-Hazard is a classic. Of course, I watched all of Tenchi Muyo . Did you know that Tenchi ends up marrying all the girls (including Ryo-Ohki and Sasami when they grow up )? Mihoshi, in the manga, she's the one who claims Tenchi's virginity… by sleepwalking into his bed on his wedding night and making love to him in her sleep. Ayeka and Ryoko are so busy squabbling that they don't notice until after she's finished.
Hell ya!!!! Mihoshi is favorite girl on the show
1694D71A-5190-4C95-A9AA-CE8D4175F6E3.jpeg

Did you know that Tenchi ends up marrying all the girls (including Ryo-Ohki and Sasami when they grow up )? Mihoshi, in the manga, she's the one who claims Tenchi's virginity… by sleepwalking into his bed on his wedding night and making love to him in her sleep.
WHAT ON EARTH DID I JUST HERE WHAT TYPE OF ANIME DO FIND GOODNESS GRACIOUS

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
School days was crazy the dude got someone pregnant than slept with other girls then he get killed I don’t think he deserved that ending though he could’ve just payed child support

View attachment 142878
View attachment 142879
Yep. I liked that Makoto had an interesting personality and you can see why these girl simp for him. That was my problem with Tenchi and a lot of male protagonists in harem anime/manga. They’re just nice. Tenchi was too passive and vague .

I’m a sucker for Harem anime. El-Hazard is a classic. Of course, I watched all of Tenchi Muyo . Did you know that Tenchi ends up marrying all the girls (including Ryo-Ohki and Sasami when they grow up )? Mihoshi, in the manga, she's the one who claims Tenchi's virginity… by sleepwalking into his bed on his wedding night and making love to him in her sleep. Ayeka and Ryoko are so busy squabbling that they don't notice until after she's finished.
Hell ya!!!! Mihoshi is favorite girl on the show
View attachment 142880
This is the anime you were watching... I’m speechless

1601181892292.jpeg

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
This is a very obscure old anime called Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin. It’s a fighting manga about dogs. The fights are brutal asf. Check it out

Trending