Anyone here watch anime

Do you watch anime

• Total voters

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
ofc not back in the day we the 2000 kids would watch horribly subed anime on spacetoon nothing beats watching ygi oh in the morning and dbz in the night :banderas:
I can only watch the Japanese version of Yugi-Oh or the manga. I love Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure. Played the games on Dreamcast, watched the old 90 OAV and read the horrible manga scan translations. I rep for the Duwang gang all night, every night!!!!

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
The uchiha kinda remind me off Somalis a little. Tobirama was like Haile Selassie . The Senju were Ethiopian and pretty much everyone in Africa was afraid of us

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I had channel that box and I got international channels. I want Dragonball GT and all of Slayers that way. GT sucks outside the theme show. I watched Bubblegum Crisis, Ranma 1/2, Pretty cure, Dirty Pair, Tenchi Muyo and Gundam . I read a lot of manga, too. I love the Japanese version of Sailor Moon .
You HAVE to watch the first Pokémon movie in Japanese. Mew – the original Pokemon – is floating around like a wraith, quietly watching everything unfold. The US edition of the movie paints Mew as a straightforwardly heroic creature in the third act – a character intent on defending the other Pokemon (and Ash) from Mewtwo’s evil. Again, things are a bit more complex in the Japanese script. Mew has observed all the cloning antics, and comes to the conclusion that all genetically-modified Pokemon are evil and should be destroyed. Yeah, Mew was going to kill everybody

Yh, I started watching anime properly last year. Here is a collage of some of my favourite ones:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From top left to bottom right:

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Sennen Joyuu, Perfect Blue, Hajime no Ippo

Steins;Gate, Kenpuu Denki Berserk, Kill la Kill, Madoka Magica, Baccano

Honey and Clover, Black Lagoon, Hunter x Hunter 2011, Cowboy Bebop, Fate/Zero

K-on!, Wolf Children, Trigun, The World God Only Knows, Spice and Wolf

These are all good anime in my opinion, depending on what genres you're into.

I haven't seen that much though as i'm pretty new to the medium.

1. All Studio Ghibli Movies
2. Hunter x Hunter
3. Made in Abyss
4. Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
5. Fate Zero
6. Konosuba
7. Ergo Proxy
8. Samurai Champloo
9. Asobi Asobase

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
My Top 7 Anime list
1. My hero academia
2. The promise of the neverlands
3 Erased
4. Tokoyo Ghoul
5. Naruto
6. Full Metal Alchemists Brotherhood
7. Parasite

Yep, you got decent taste. Do you read manga as well?

Anime:

1. Monster
2. Hunter x Hunter
3. Code Geass R1/R2
4. Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor
5. NHK ni Youkoso
6. FLCL
7. Perfect Blue
8. Mushishi
9. The Tatami Galaxy
10. Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu

Honorable Mentions: Gintama, Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (Parasyte), Fullmetal Alchemist (03), and Kimi no Na wa.

Manga:

1. Berserk
2. Monster
3. Vagabond
4. Oyasumi Pun Pun
5. Kingdom
6. Solo Leveling
7. Ashita no Jonas
8. Pluto
9. Gantz
10. One Piece

Honorable Mentions: Vinland Saga, Billy Bat, 3-gatsu no Lion, Slam Dunk, Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Pu, Death Note (Manga > Anime), and Overlord.

Yep, you got decent taste. Do you read manga as well?

Anime:

1. Monster
2. Hunter x Hunter
3. Code Geass R1/R2
4. Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor
5. NHK ni Youkoso
6. FLCL
7. Perfect Blue
8. Mushishi
9. The Tatami Galaxy
10. Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu

Honorable Mentions: Gintama, Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (Parasyte), Fullmetal Alchemist (03), and Kimi no Na wa.

Manga:

1. Berserk
2. Monster
3. Vagabond
4. Oyasumi Pun Pun
5. Kingdom
6. Solo Leveling
7. Ashita no Jonas
8. Pluto
9. Gantz
10. One Piece

Honorable Mentions: Vinland Saga, Billy Bat, 3-gatsu no Lion, Slam Dunk, Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Pu, Death Note (Manga > Anime), and Overlord.
Great list :qri8gs7:

Trending