Anyone here that lives in Russia?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
They have some nice women.. But Russians are a bit crazy in general.. No bullshit people and they toughen you up through ass whooping
It was summer and I was bored and decided to learn some new language.. didn't know i will end up chatting to some russian chick:jaynerd:
Was she in Russia or the US. Generally Russians look disapprovingly at their women hooking up with black people. And yes for them we are black. It is most likely she didn't want her family and friends to know about your dark ass.

Just stay with halimos. It is much easier and safer in the long run.
I wasn't interested in her. Wanted to learn some new language. I ghosted her because of studies which led to her deleting her socials.

:hemad: funny thing she used to tell me i don't look like reer we wuz kangz

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
And yes for them we are black. It is most likely she didn't want her family and friends to know about your dark as
It's not like I was dating her or sumn. Fun fact, I have a huge follower base from russia in my socials. I wonder why:reallymaury:

Quite a few adheers studied in Soviet military academies in the Barre era wouldn't be surprised if a few still speak Russian today. Similar to how Italian and English were the secondary languages in the days of colonialism, some Somalis spoke Russian due to our ties with the Soviets. In the near future Turkish will be the secondary language spoken by educated Somalis due to our current ties with them. Learn Turkish now if you plan on securing a seat at the table later on.

Trending