Anyone here that lives in Russia?

Apollo

VIP
@Maxaa kaa galay

Come to think of it, I chatted with a Somali guy who was studying in Russia (Moscow) earlier this year, see this profile page:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He is the only confirmed Russian Somali here, but he is inactive as of late.

Im asking cause i want someone to talk to mr Vladimir, to see if he can train our soldiers like they did during our hayday💪🏾 the EU and US are joking with us cause they have only trained 800 soldiers during a decade and a half😒 time is running out for our ambitious youth, we need new partners.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis in Eastern Europe is a weird case, socializing with young babushkas and gopniks

They come in two categories:

- Student type: usually studying either in Romania/Bulgaria or Russia. The ones who study in Southeast Europe do so because EU law has mutual recognition of degrees. So if they graduate, it is very easy for them to work elsewhere in Europe. They mostly study medicine from what I gather. The ones in Russia mostly study other natural sciences and are often sponsored through some Africa-Russia friendship scholarship.

- Unlucky refugee type: came to Europe via Southern Italy or Greece, got caught by the authorities and then was relocated to places like Estonia, Slovenia, Czech Republic etc. They can't leave and must stay there for a minimum of 10 years. I think most of them will leave once they get their papers.

They come in two categories:

- Student type: usually studying either in Romania/Bulgaria or Russia. The ones who study in Southeast Europe do so because EU law has mutual recognition of degrees. So if they graduate, it is very easy for them to work elsewhere in Europe. They mostly study medicine from what I gather. The ones in Russia mostly study other natural sciences and are often sponsored through some Africa-Russia friendship scholarship.

- Unlucky refugee type: came to Europe via Southern Italy or Greece, got caught by the authorities and then was relocated to places like Estonia, Slovenia, Czech Republic etc. They can't leave and must stay there for a minimum of 10 years. I think most of them will leave once they get their papers.
Yh, I know a guy who went to study medicine in Poland. That's more like central Europe, I guess, but Slavic nonetheless.

Apollo

VIP
Yh, I know a guy who went to study medicine in Poland. That's more like central Europe, I guess, but Slavic nonetheless.

I was watching this video about Estonia once and spotted an obviously Somali girl in it. I was floored. There's no country without at least 1 Somali. :dead:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Девушки как феи в жизни мужчин. Они легко появляются и также легко исчезают. :)

Забудь об этом и продолжай учить этот красивый язык, ну хотя бы как хобби. Никогда не знаешь где он пригодится.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Девушки как феи в жизни мужчин. Они легко появляются и также легко исчезают. :)

Забудь об этом и продолжай учить этот красивый язык, ну хотя бы как хобби. Никогда не знаешь где он пригодится.
tenor (20).gif
Da tovarisch

Trending

Latest posts