Anyone here remember this movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Land before time was the shit during my childhood. I still have the VHS tapes :mjcry:

I'm used to the Swedish voices though, the English version sounds odd to me.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Shieeet, jag hade en period där jag fascinerades av dinosaurier. Spammed that movie so many times that I started to hate it.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Shieeet, jag hade en period där jag fascinerades av dinosaurier. Spammed that movie so many times that I started to hate it.

Samma här :russ: Den här filmen och Jurassic Park gav en hel generation av barn en dinosaurie fetisch:lawd:

Jeesto

VIP
Haha, no. I'm 22.

Yes, jag är Göteborgare. What gave that away? :cosbyhmm:
Ahaa, i've my sources sxb, just wanted to make sure that i got the correct informations:siilaanyosmile:Haye, Ska du fira Nationaldagen imorgon?:siilaanyolaugh:
Va i helve.....
tenor.gif
Didn't know you was one of us

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Ahaa, i've my sources sxb, just wanted to make sure that i got the correct informations:siilaanyosmile:Haye, Ska du fira Nationaldagen imorgon?:siilaanyolaugh:

Min nationaldag är är den första juli sxb :sass2:

Skämt åsido, way too busy to be doing any celebrating :kanyeshrug:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY

Land before time was the shit during my childhood. I still have the VHS tapes :mjcry:

This was my shid bro real niggas watched this in 2004/5 tho

That move e helped me understand the concept of death way better than my parents handled it. :mjcry:

Definitely gonna make my kids watch it

Jeesto

VIP
Min nationaldag är är den första juli sxb :sass2:

Skämt åsido, way too busy to be doing any celebrating :kanyeshrug:
:damn:Jimmie Åkesson wouldn't be happy about that. :deadpeter: Nationaldagen i Stockholm är lit:z1banet: We don't do the traditional folkdräkter, Du fria du fria och kungen skit utan vi har en carnival liknande beachparty varje år, turn up:ohhhdamn: Men det är bra att du fokuserar på skolan och ditt jobb:nvjpqts:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts