Anyone here make income online?

stop asking questions and start your career :ufdup:
I already am :pachah1: ima dedicate my time to 1 YouTube video a day, and I’ll start dropshipping. If both go well, I’ll have 2 solid streams of income by the end of the year. I’ll reinvest the money into real estate rental properties for my third stream of income, and I’ll start a business for my fourth. Then I’ll invest in crypto, stocks etc.

I already am :pachah1: ima dedicate my time to 1 YouTube video a day, and I’ll start dropshipping. If both go well, I’ll have 2 solid streams of income by the end of the year. I’ll reinvest the money into real estate rental properties for my third stream of income, and I’ll start a business for my fourth. Then I’ll invest in crypto, stocks etc.
thats what i want to hear :rejoice:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
If you know what to do on Forex trading and you fully understand how the markets work then you can maximize your earnings but first start with small investments , you need to be dedicated and flexible with the brokers you engage , it is not for everyone and no it's not a full course career
it can be with with high risks and it can be minimum where you get passive quadrupole , it's not gambling but real time marketing stocks for biddings.

If you are bussiness oriented then why not.

When I was younger I used to do a lot of skin trading in a game called CSGO. I made decent amounts but I lost it all gambling. :mjcry:

Trending