Anyone here live outside the first world countries?

Lol how are people calling UK third world but not countries in Eastern Europe or portugal...
Portugal is merely just a holiday resort lmao.

I've watched some documentaries about Portuguese emigrants moving to Angola and Brazil because of the poor economic situation in Portugal.

Apollo

VIP
I've watched some documentaries about Portuguese emigrants moving to Angola and Brazil because of the poor economic situation in Portugal.

I think it is because Africans from those areas (formerly Portuguese colonies) are coons and give more opportunities to Poortugeese Europeans than to locals. Or they are doing some kind of arbitrage between the two areas (Angola has weird price distortions).

Are there people on here who don't like in the UK, USA, Europe, Canada and Australia? If so were do you live?

Yes I live in dhulka carbeed! Left the UK 5 years ago. Dont knock the UK, there's a lot of good and amazing things there like free health care, good education.

American is a much worse place than the UK, political divisions, ghetoos, a large illitrate population, not to mention the only western country where they let you die in hospitals unless you pay first.

Trending