Anyone here have a rolex or Omega?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Hopefully in the next year or so, I can start saving up for the Oyster Perpetual Blue Dial Rolex. I always loved the beauty of one and will love to treat myself to one.

Any owners here

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Rolex is like the rolls royce of watches lol to be honest even if I had that much money id rather invest into real estate or something

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nah. I never understood the fascination of buying a rep. There are so many better watches than a rep at the same price of a rep.

I have the Seiko Sarb033 and the Tissot, Both great watches, but I would love to get the rolex.

Honestly to me it's not the whole flexing the watch, it's more so the beauty and history and build of it. I've been getting into horology as of late and man the rolex OP is such a beauty plus its the most affordable one.

I don't care about flexing it, in fact I hope no one even knows I have one loll.

It's like a watch I can pass on to my future kids and hopefully grand kids!

With that said, I'm still deciding between the Aqua Terra or the OP. Grand Seiko looks amazing as well

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Rolex is like the rolls royce of watches lol to be honest even if I had that much money id rather invest into real estate or something

Hmm idk tbh. Richard Mille is too technical. I like Audemars Piguet watches. Rolex watches are nice, but it’s better to get the top end expensive watches with diamonds. No point in copping a cheap watch, especially under 10k-20k

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Hmm idk tbh. Richard Mille is too technical. I like Audemars Piguet watches. Rolex watches are nice, but it’s better to get the top end expensive watches with diamonds. No point in copping a cheap watch, especially under 10k-20k
Nah bust down watches are gross. Ruins the entire beauty and class of the watches. Only people who are trying to fake that lifestyle or people bragging about their wealth get a buss down rolex/ap/patek,etc

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
nah. I never understood the fascination of buying a rep. There are so many better watches than a rep at the same price of a rep.

I have the Seiko Sarb033 and the Tissot, Both great watches, but I would love to get the rolex.

Honestly to me it's not the whole flexing the watch, it's more so the beauty and history and build of it. I've been getting into horology as of late and man the rolex OP is such a beauty plus its the most affordable one.

I don't care about flexing it, in fact I hope no one even knows I have one loll.

It's like a watch I can pass on to my future kids and hopefully grand kids!

With that said, I'm still deciding between the Aqua Terra or the OP. Grand Seiko looks amazing as well

Anyone that cops a luxury watch to flex is simply a nacas. I like the craftsmanship & history behind it. At the end of the day, it’s your watch. Better love it & cherish it after paying that much for it

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Nah bust down watches are gross. Ruins the entire beauty and class of the watches. Only people who are trying to fake that lifestyle or people bragging about their wealth get a buss down rolex/ap/patek,etc

As long as it’s not too flashy, but not bland either. Leaves a nice flavour to it, that overall decadence

Trending