Anyone here hate studying but force themselves to

I hate studying and working and all of that nerdy stuff its the most boring stuff in the world I feel like Im dying while I do it but I force myself to cos its best for me.
Anyone here vibe with me, I dont come across many people who hate studying as a much as me but got good grades/highly academic. Am I an anomaly?

Apollo

VIP
I hate studying and working and all of that nerdy stuff its the most boring stuff in the world I feel like Im dying while I do it but I force myself to cos its best for me.
Anyone here vibe with me, I dont come across many people who hate studying as a much as me but got good grades/highly academic. Am I an anomaly?

You might have ADHD. People with this problem hate studying due to insufficient dopamine levels.

Or your brain could have been fried by the internet and social media which causes attention spans to go down.

You might have ADHD. People with this problem hate studying due to insufficient dopamine levels.

Or your brain could have been fried by the internet and social media which causes attention spans to go down.
Makes sense since Im still recovering my brain from abusing the dopamine receptors too much

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I used to get good grades and still ended up dropping out of uni due to lack of motivation. Some people aren't passionate about schooling

How do you recover dopamine levels though

I dont listen to my teacher and never have listened to any teacher ever they are too boring.
Read only at home. Rediscover older material and start again; for thoughts only increase in gloominess when distracted and not paying attention, only attempting to hold onto something that you will ultimately lose grasp on such as current material, already corrupted by such gloominess caused by the mediocrity of dull pedagogues.

Apollo

VIP
How do you recover dopamine levels though

Less social media (especially TikTok or Twitter which make you ADHD-like through their short content).

Make it a habit to read books for fun or read more long form news articles.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
I’m a Uni student and I force myself to study but most time I cba. Tip is to put a 10 minute timer and don’t stop revising until it’s over. When the timer is up, you’ll already be into it and it’s a lot more easier to carry on once your set in and doing it. The hard lear is starting but once you do, it should be cool

Read only at home. Rediscover older material and start again; for thoughts only increase in gloominess when distracted and not paying attention, only attempting to hold onto something that you will ultimately lose grasp on such as current material, already corrupted by such gloominess caused by the mediocrity of dull pedagogues.
Shakespeare is that you?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
1. You do not know how much prior knowledge a person has about a particular topic nor how much effort they put into it.
2. Humans were not meant to sit for long hours without breaks. We're originally foraging creatures and have to subvert our inclination to move around in favour of a sedentary and quiet activity. And school work isn't meant to be enjoyable. I'm not surprised by your aversion. It's quite natural. Anyone who says otherwise is lying to you. They merely move past their discomfort and do the needful - work.
:browtf: Its a social institution that creates mostly regurgitators averse to opposing views that wish to fool themselves into believing they are tolerant of a diversity of perspectives. Its more of a means to an end so extract what you need from it and move on.

Wakai

Aiming to become the greatest farmer alive
I also hate studying but I use pressure as a tool this fear of failing forces me to study. In my opinion you don't need to love or hate studying just do it for your endgame