anyone here been to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, when i was Tahriibing to Europe. It was my entry point to the west.
Did u really tahriib? Have u seen people eat each other? Cause I heard sometimes people who do tahriib eat each other. Walaahi I feel so sorry for those people.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Did u really tahriib? Have u seen people eat each other? Cause I heard sometimes people who do tahriib eat each other. Walaahi I feel so sorry for those people.

Ruqiya, ha rumeysan our resident sarkhaan...one min he is posting on the gay Craigslist section ( how do I know ?..cause in a drunken stupor this dude accidentally posted on the forums looool)...

No i haven't witnessed cannibalism since our journey was only 8hrs. But we did throw 3 guys who were annoying overboard.

No i haven't witnessed cannibalism since our journey was only 8hrs. But we did throw 3 guys who were annoying overboard.
Only 8hrs? Hows that possible? Airplane is 8 hours and people who do tahriib don't use airplanes. I was told it usually takes couple of months to come Europe.

menace

VIP
Zakynthos and crete sxb

Were you wearing all white ..was the background all white, like how their buildings are ?.

And on top of that its so cheap for you guys ..in assuming you flew on Aagean airlines from Stockholm for $88 :banderas::banderas:

Were you wearing all white ..was the background all white, like how their buildings are ?.

And on top of that its so cheap for you guys ..in assuming you flew on Aagean airlines from Stockholm for $88 :banderas::banderas:

Yh the buildings are all white and stuff. Nice food. Pretty cheap. I paid 2k for me and the wife all inclusive. And the hotel was a 4star.

Kos, 10 years ago with my kids/ their family. nice place.

Anyone been to the west indies? I lived in Grenada for 2 months with my best friend.

menace

VIP
Kos, 10 years ago with my kids/ their family. nice place.

Anyone been to the west indies? I lived in Grenada for 2 months with my best friend.

My close friend just returned from the DR...Manne that place is gorgeous

My close friend just returned from the DR...Manne that place is gorgeous
Grenada is beautiful, if you ever decided to go? Holla at me, they still ask for me up to this day when my best friend goes over. They never knew what a Somali was until they met me, I'm holding down for our community internationally/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending