Anyone here a nurse?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Looking to making a career change from IT to nursing or Imaging Technologist(MRI, Ultrasound, Cardiac).

How's the career so far? I'm in Canada

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do it. We need them. Covid has scared nurses really fast

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@JohnCena

@Factz is a Canadian who works in the healthcare sector. DM him for advice on this.

Hi @Apollo

1638206010055.png

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
People have left their nursing positions in droves and this was before the vaccine mandates. Hospitals were also preferring RPNs over RNs/NPs pre COVID as their scope has broadened and they make less money. My friend works in hospital administration told me nurses have had it up to here with the long term disrespect they faced and wont be fooled again. Hospitals are having a hard time hiring even despite the overtime pay and pension and decent salaries.

Do it!!!! nurse make bank in the USA…the nurse shortage is so bad that travel nurse are making more than doctors…my sis is a nurse and makes $5k a week traveling…and I am here doing social work for less than a quarter of what she makes.. guess I will have to find a rich husband..lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
a male nurse?
Nacalaaaa
:noneck:
ur great great awoowo will be disappointed if he was alive

Stop it! We love our male nurses. Sometimes male nurses are a great help to the female. Like carrying sick patients with their strength. Don't judge huuno

Do it!!!! nurse make bank in the USA…the nurse shortage is so bad that travel nurse are making more than doctors…my sis is a nurse and makes $5k a week traveling…and I am here doing social work for less than a quarter of what she makes.. guess I will have to find a rich husband..lol
My girlfriend is a travel nurse :russsmug:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
You need to weigh out the pros and cons.
I feel like the nursing has more cons from the complaints I have received from my friends and family

What is travel nurse
Travel nurses are registered nurses who work in short-term roles at hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities around the US….the covid pandemic created massive demand for nurses so many are quiting their jobs and travel to desperate hospitals that are short staff and making bank…

I’m a registered nurse. It pays well in my country. I don’t recommend hospital bedside nursing (especially medical-surgical units or ICU), that shit is the ghetto especially now with covid. It’s good for building your foundation and nursing skills after you graduate but you get burnt out fast. I only did it for 6 months before I got tired of it. Now I work at an outpatient clinic which is a lot easier, more enjoyable and a normal schedule, M-F 9-5 no weekends or holidays

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Travel nurses are registered nurses who work in short-term roles at hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities around the US….the covid pandemic created massive demand for nurses so many are quiting their jobs and travel to desperate hospitals that are short staff and making bank…
We called it agency nurse in Australia. I think they get the causal rate, double the pay than a permanent nurse that works in a ward/facility

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
hows social work? do you like it?

Trending

Latest posts