Anyone here a member of SNAPBI? Basically a gathering of “look at me! I’m successful !”

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
There’s this social media group called SNAPBI. If you’ve ever joined them you’ll be nauseated by the self endorsement of attention seeking punch of low level medical workers (nurses and the likes) and few who’re doing something significant.

It is the gathering of single mothers and advanced aged single xaliimos looking for a husband.

The brain child is a midget who hails from the state of Oregon who’s married to a 500 pounds white lady.
I’m going to snapbi event this week inshaallah to find a potential husband

Welcome to sspot where every niqqa is successfully making 6 figures a month, is 6’6+ Tall in height , Claims no bidaar , six pack abs, prodigy football player, owns a House, and claims to come from a noble clan :icon lol:

I am a member if you need my help in networking let me know Menance, it’s a good thing what they are doing, I don’t know why Somalis feel the need to shit on everything that’s remotely positive, the crab mentality is real with our people.
They just hater,sis and this low life nikka @Grigori Rasputin is selfhate nikka Buss/taxi driver... always hating on somalia and somalis doing positive.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Why so bitter we need more successful Somalis and they will be role models for younger generations, we need to change the bad stereotypes of Somalis in shaa Allāh.

Why so bitter we need more successful Somalis and they will be role models for younger generations, we need to change the bad stereotypes of Somalis in shaa Allāh.
True I agree sis and yeah SNABPI is a good first start, it’s just that people’s egos get in the way, and everyone wants to look good. It is also geared towards professional Somalis moreso than the youth. I'm just saying that as Somalis, I know we can do better.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
:russ:
Lol no hate to truck drivers at all, I was just poking fun that they have more respect than I because I’m a kid really

I skipped two grades and did some college work in HS, so I came into uni with a ton of credits, which means I’m only gonna be at uni for 1.5 yrs due to summer courses
So imma be gone Summer 2020 all goes well
It’s not very common the average American will finish uni at 22
I got the paper saying I’ll graduate this year before my birthday, but when I receive the paper I’m 20 as I am now lkkkk
Heheheh I guess you could call me a prodigy :denzelnigga:
You’re 19, I feel bad I was qashining a yute this whole time. :kodaksmiley:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The things I qashined. You come across as naive sometimes. Also explains why you got finessed by a chick living on the opposite side of the world :pachah1:
Youth and a lot of money do not go along well kkkk
I’ve made plenty more terrible financial decisions

Trending