Anyone here a member of SNAPBI? Basically a gathering of “look at me! I’m successful !”

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There’s this social media group called SNAPBI. If you’ve ever joined them you’ll be nauseated by the self endorsement of attention seeking punch of low level medical workers (nurses and the likes) and few who’re doing something significant.

It is the gathering of single mothers and advanced aged single xaliimos looking for a husband.

The brain child is a midget who hails from the state of Oregon who’s married to a 500 pounds white lady.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
We gotta be the only group of people who view truck driving as a top job
As an engineer I am respected by most ajnabis but somalis just scratch their head when I say what I am kkkkk

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
As an engineer I am respected by most ajnabis but somalis just scratch their head when I say what I am kkkkk

You outa join SNAPBI saaxiib. You’ll find a nurse there who’ll write her whole biography in their “exclusive” fb group. Kulahaa “as a professional nurse I get to treat the sick” :gucciwhat::gucciwhat: Duhhhh! What else were you gonna be doing?
Basically the whole thing is geared towards “I am desperate for a husband. I’m turning 32. Hoooyoooy”. So in that instance they’re writing anything to get attention

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@NotMyL youre a member, we already know that. What have you written there “I have my bachelors in education but I’m a housewife now. My husband takes care of everything. He makes a lot of money as a truck driver”. :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You outa join SNAPBI saaxiib. You’ll find a nurse there who’ll write her whole biography in their “exclusive” fb group. Kulahaa “as a professional nurse I get to treat the sick” :gucciwhat::gucciwhat: Duhhhh! What else were you gonna be doing?
Basically the whole thing is geared towards “I am desperate for a husband. I’m turning 32. Hoooyoooy”. So in that instance they’re writing anything to get attention
I’m a young man i don’t want an old lady kkkkk
Honestly Your value as a possible wife in Somali culture drops hard after 25,26.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@NotMyL youre a member, we already know that. What have you written there “I have my bachelors in education but I’m a housewife now. My husband takes care of everything. He makes a lot of money as a truck driver”. :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:
I am a member if you need my help in networking let me know Menance, it’s a good thing what they are doing, I don’t know why Somalis feel the need to shit on everything that’s remotely positive, the crab mentality is real with our people.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The exact video I was talking about. The only thing is that theres no sisterhood or brotherhood. Like you said, everyone is out for themselves and wants to be seen as the "only." I've taken a look at their fb and its not my demographic. Mainly geared towards those in their late 20's and 30's. Next.
Kkkk didn’t see a single doctor or lawyer kkkkkkk

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am a member if you need my help in networking let me know Menance, it’s a good thing what they are doing, I don’t know why Somalis feel the need to shit on everything that’s remotely positive, the crab mentality is real with our people.

Why aren’t you inAustralia, they’re gathering over there.

It’s just a little moment, phase, they’ll move on. Each one of them is gonna be overwhelmed by family life. Besides, there’s animosity booming amongst them. Egos and pride is dividing them up. I am close to the leadership. Almost all of them dislike the 4’11 dude from Oregon. Some can’t stand him. Give it 2 more years and it’ll disappear. Somalis will never get along. I assure you abt that.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Kkkk didn’t see a single doctor or lawyer kkkkkkk

They have all sort of fields covered. They have few rare lawyers but it’ll mainly xaliimos in the medical fields ( not doctors but doctor’s butlers..nurses, anesthesiologists, respiratory therapist, psychiatrist, “makeup artist” and professional “single mothers”)

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
How can I get a quick laugh at the expense of making fun of own my people.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Am I seriously getting qashin’d for sharing the fact the community elders views truck drivers above me, an engineer who got his bachelors at 19 goin on 20 :francis:

you people are xayawaans wlhi 68iq ong

Am I seriously getting qashin’d for sharing the fact the community elders views truck drivers above me, an engineer who got his bachelors at 19 goin on 20 :francis:

you people are xayawaans wlhi 68iq ong
I respect truck drivers, most of them are older men who came as refugees. It was a job that pays somewhat well and can be done by people who dont have a formal western education. I would feel different about a person who was born/grew up in the west doing such jobs, I hoped better for them but eh atleast they're not a criminal.
As for you, that's actually an amazing achievement. Having a degree esp an engineering one at 19 is something to be proud of since most people don't start college/uni till 18!! Is it somewhat common for you guys to get your degrees sooo early or are you just a child prodigy?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I respect truck drivers, most of them are older men who came as refugees. It was a job that pays somewhat well and can be done by people who dont have a formal western education. I would feel different about a person who was born/grew up in the west doing such jobs, I hoped better for them but eh atleast they're not a criminal.
As for you, that's actually an amazing achievement. Having a degree esp an engineering one at 19 is something to be proud of since most people don't start college/uni till 18!! Is it somewhat common for you guys to get your degrees sooo early or are you just a child prodigy?
Lol no hate to truck drivers at all, I was just poking fun that they have more respect than I because I’m a kid really

I skipped two grades and did some college work in HS, so I came into uni with a ton of credits, which means I’m only gonna be at uni for 1.5 yrs due to summer courses
So imma be gone Summer 2020 all goes well
It’s not very common the average American will finish uni at 22
I got the paper saying I’ll graduate this year before my birthday, but when I receive the paper I’m 20 as I am now lkkkk
Heheheh I guess you could call me a prodigy :denzelnigga:

Last edited:
Lol no hate to truck drivers at all, I was just poking fun that they have more respect than I because I’m a kid really

I skipped two grades and did some college work in HS, so I came into uni with a ton of credits, which means I’m only gonna be at uni for 1.5 yrs due to summer courses
So imma be gone Summer 2020 all goes well
It’s not very common the average American will finish uni at 22
I got the paper saying I’ll graduate this year before my birthday, but when I receive the paper I’m 20 as I am now lkkkk
Heheheh I guess you could call me a prodigy :denzelnigga:
Thats amazing tbh, you should be very proud of yourself :obama:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending