Anyone have shaving/waxing advice?

I want to properly remove hair on unwanted places on my body, but so far all I usually do is shave. Every time I shave I get these razor bumps, ingrown hairs and my skin looks bad the following day. I want to wax, but i'm terrified of the pain and are brazilians even permissible to do in islam??

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I want to properly remove hair on unwanted places on my body, but so far all I usually do is shave. Every time I shave I get these razor bumps, ingrown hairs and my skin looks bad the following day. I want to wax, but i'm terrified of the pain and are brazilians even permissible to do in islam??
You must have silky type hair if you don't get ingrown hairs. Just do Diode laser hair removal, it's permanent. I did it to reduce and get rid of hairs on face and armpits. Dark skin is for Diode Laser hair removal. Can't do IPL with dark skin.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Do you shave without applying anything first? That's how you get bumps and ingrown hairs.

You can use baby oil, conditioner, shaving cream etc and you should always exfoliate beforehand.

Don't use a razor our hair doesn't come out straight like white people. That's why you see those abtis with bumps on their face because they be straight razoring for years and have ingrown hairs etc... Use either a clipper or something along those lines. If you a girl have you tried lazer? Bit more expensive but you only have to do like twice a year or something.

Do you shave without applying anything first? That's how you get bumps and ingrown hairs.

You can use baby oil, conditioner, shaving cream etc and you should always exfoliate beforehand.
nope I am born with them naturally all over most of my body. I'm buying exofiliating stuff later today.

Don't use a razor our hair doesn't come out straight like white people. That's why you see those abtis with bumps on their face because they be straight razoring for years and have ingrown hairs etc... Use either a clipper or something along those lines. If you a girl have you tried lazer? Bit more expensive but you only have to do like twice a year or something.
never did lazer, but does it hurt? What if I end up being touchy with a guy one of these days I need to be prepared. What is a clipper?

You must have silky type hair if you don't get ingrown hairs. Just do Diode laser hair removal, it's permanent. I did it to reduce and get rid of hairs on face and armpits. Dark skin is for Diode Laser hair removal. Can't do IPL with dark skin.
I never did laser before what are the costs? I'm not that well off saaxib lol

never did lazer, but does it hurt? What if I end up being touchy with a guy one of these days I need to be prepared. What is a clipper?
Clipper is basically an all body groomer you could say or one that you use on hair for your head. Think off basically what a barber uses. Will cut the hair real short basically but if you a girl I dont think it will be suitable. Lazer might hurt I'm not sure but I do know alot of girls go for it as its alot easier to maintain.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Invest laser hair removal. I had laser treatments everywhere ofbody expect the private part. No strawberry legs, no ingrowns, and smooth skin with thin baby hairs

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
What's wrong with an electric shaver? Allah's gift to humanity if you ask me. There are some that can shave areas damn near bald and painlessly at that.

Trending