Anyone had their gallbladder removed?

How's life been after the surgery? can u eat most meals, minus the fatty ones?

My gallbladder is basically dead but I have refused to have the surgery even though the doctors keep saying it's the best thing I can do for my health. After 6 years of pain and barely eating, I am finally ready to cave in and get the damn surgery. wanna know if there's anyone here that's been down that road or know someone that has.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How about STOP eating? Eat only one time a day! Fast more. Clean your life!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
very underweight.
6ft
130lbs

before I was 178lbs

You should embrace your skinniness! U will be healthy looking long time. I know as a man who want muscles- but if u compensate it with confidence and deen u will be fine

You should embrace your skinniness! U will be healthy looking long time. I know as a man who want muscles- but if u compensate it with confidence and deen u will be fine
naga tag. confidence kulahaa I want the muscle naahoooy! I wanna be in my prime physically before i hit my 30s.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
naga tag. confidence kulahaa I want the muscle naahoooy! I wanna be in my prime physically before i hit my 30s.

1668600833532.png

I can't answer that huuno without getting into Basra's deep state fetishes

You've been in cyberspace for 2 decades and are also in the medical field, not a physician though. :) So why didn't you answer it? I'm pretty sure you know it but don't want to acknowledge it, her highness. lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You've been in cyberspace for 2 decades and are also in the medical field, not a physician though. :) So why didn't you answer it? I'm pretty sure you know it but don't want to acknowledge it, her highness. lol

The power that be

Trending