Anyone got coronavirus symptoms?

I have a banging headache which kept me up most of last night but I took a paracetamol, had a shower and it’s a little bit better. Was coughing quite a bit the last two days too.

Since I live in the Uk, I’m already self isolating so there’s no risk of me passing it on to strangers but fucking hell my head was in so much pain.
You should’ve worn a mask when your out lol.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Fevers ,chills and dry cough, runny noses , non stop phlegms are the first symptoms ranging from 7-14 days ,It

The average human temperature are between 36.5-37.5°C , if it exceeds beyond then it indicates that you could have a mild -moderate symptoms it can get severe and life-threatening when you develop
pneumonia like symptoms and can deteriorate your lung capacity and lead to respiratory failure , gasping for breath contact the local authorities immediately if you develop these symptoms.
covid-19 is not only affecting the elderly but younger people are also at risks, regardless of how strong and efficient your immune system are

Drink more fluid water sxb you will be okay as long you have mild to moderate symptoms , you just need to avoid close contact .

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
The thing with Corona is that it can rapidly change the game unlike your typical pneumonia and other respiratory and lung diseases which regularly go through different stages, but with this virus it is different. Literally within hours you can go from being relatively okay to a critical state.
I wouldn’t advice you to do crazy actives outside if you’re feeling ill and if you got pulse oximetry at home you should totally use it also having a fever is an indicator. Have a speedy recovery and avoid elder family members of yours.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Headaches aren't common, look out for a loss of smell and taste though.
Headaches can be a symptom especially if one have a really high fever and fatigue. But the most common symptoms one should look for are: fever, shortness of breath and cough. Also other symptoms that are worth mentioning is as you already stated loss of smell and taste, muscle pain and fatigue.

Trending

Latest posts